When They Get Drunk

Mike:
You were sitting in your office waiting for Mike to come. You noticed he was late so you decided to just start by yourself. You looked around the monitor and flashed you lights, but then noticed something. You saw Mike in the parts/service room. Your eyes widened and you ran towards him. You swung open the door and saw Mike crying. "M-Mike what are you doing here?!"You asked. He ran up to you and hugged you,"B-Bonnie's Face is gone!Who could've done this?!"He cried. You rose an eyebrow,"Uh..."
Foxy then noticed Mike and smiled,"Mikey!!"Foxy yelled running towards him. "No Don't touch me Monster!"He yelled hiding behind you. Foxy's ears went back,"M-monster?"
You noticed that Mike was holding a bottle,"Um Mike, are you drunk?"You asked. He laughed,"Of coarse not!Why...Ha!Why would I be?*hic*"He replied.
Welp. Yeah he is drunk. "Anyways If you guys wanna live you might wanna leave right now." Freddy said pointing at the door. You nodded,"Yeah..Sure."
You dragged Mike out of the room and put him on the chair. "AGH!"He screamed.
You turned around,"What's wrong?"
"WHERE AM I?!*hic*"He screamed looking around the room terrified. "-_- Your in the office."You sighed.
"No way. This looks nothing like the office."Mike said. You face palmed."Let's get this over with.."

Jeremy:
You never expected Jeremy to be drunk. It was really hard to imagine. Jeremy had walked into the office with a face Vincent usually makes. "Holy crap Jeremy are you drunk?"You asked getting up from your chair. "*hic*Lolz No way Guurrlll...."He replied limping towards his chair.
"Holy crap you are Drunk!"You said sitting back down.
"Nah. I'm just being my-*hic*Self..."
"Jeremy where did you get that bottle from?"
"Oh Mike just said I should try some.*hic*"
"Well don't ever drink it again!"You said picking up the monitor.
"Why not sugar plum?~"He tickled your chin.
"Jeremy STAHP!"You pushed him away and blushed. He laughed,"Fine sure~*hic*"

Fritz:
You were looking for the animatronics and you saw the door open. You saw Fritz, he looked angry a bit. "Hi Fritz."You waved. "Hey.."He groaned and walked towards the chair. He threw a bottle on the ground. You looked up at him,"Um... Are you...Drunk?"You asked.
He rolled his eyes,"Of coarse-*hic*Not."
"But your.....different."You sighed.
He gasp,"HOW DARE YOU*hic* IM AM THE SAME WAY I USUAL-*hic*LY AM!!"He yelled and swung his arms around. "Woah, chill dude."You said,"I was just asking."

Phone Guy:
You were angry a bit at Pg for being late. You hadn't seen him all day. Then you heard the door open. You saw Pg strolling in, you also saw him throw something quickly away. It looked like a bottle. "Pg your late.."You mumbled. He laughed,"Sorry." He sat down on his chair and stared at the posters. You rose an eyebrow,"Okay?"
You started looking for the animatronics like usual. You checked the lights On the left door and no one was there. Then you looked at Pg,"Hey Pg can you check the lights please on the right door."
"Sure!*hic*"He got up and closed the door. "Um. I said to check the lights."You said.
He nodded,"Yeah..."Then he pressed the light button. "No one is there.*hic*"He said then sat back down. You sighed and got up to open the door. "Pg are you okay?"You asks sitting back down. "Ha! Of coarse I am!*hic* he said and swung his arm over to point at himself. You pouted,"Your drunk."
"nope."
"Yes you are."
"No I not.*hic*"
You rolled your eyes and walked towards the trash can. You saw the bottle he threw away.
"Yes.You.Are."

Vincent:
You knew this would happen someday, and you were prepared for it. Once you saw him you could tell he was drunk already. So you equipped your armor and an extra bag of needles hidden In the pocket. "Hello Dear~"he whispered In your ear. You blushed,"H-hi Vincent."
He laughed a bit,"*hic*Why are you dressed like that?~"He hugged your arm. You started sweating a bit,"Cuz ur drunk."
He shook his head,"No I'm not~*hic*"
You nodded,"Yes you are!"
He laughed and his arm started making way for your waist. You blushed more,"I HAVE AN N-NEEDLE!"You yelled.
He giggled,"What's a needle?"
Oh $h!t. Your doomed.