He gets Feelings for You

Mike:
You had been becoming friends with Mike. He is actually quite nice.Despite the fact he is stubborn to most others but he has been buying you little gifts like, Chocolate, little random things an blah blah. "Mike I don't think you should waste your money on me...You are suppose to save money for Doll."You said.
He laughed,"No don't worry. I'm about to receive my pay-check anyway."
He noticed he had grown to like you. He gets a weird feeling he had before. It's the feeling he gets when he thinks about Doll. His eyes widened.This is bad. He cant love two people at the same time, and you were already getting married soon.
"S-so did you buy your ring yet?"Mike asked fiddling with his fingers.
You smiled,"Yeah, but I enjoy working here." You said flashing the lights."It's like a game.Its fun too! Despite the fact I might get killed..."You said putting the light down.
"Oh...Okay then.."Mike replied. So you were getting married. He felt his heart dying, but he can't have this feeling. He was gonna get married too. What is he gonna do?

Jeremy:
Jeremy went to work early today. He really wanted to see you. He could stare at your beautiful face all day. Every time you'd touch him he would blush. "Hey Jeremy."You said walking into the office. "H-hey (Y/n)!"He waved blushing.
"Your here early."You said sitting your stuff down.
"Y-yeah I know..."
He watched as you talked. He watched your lips move up and down. He wanted them to be his one day.But he found it impossible. Why couldn't he just say it?? "I love you" was all he had to say. He wanted you to understand this. His father was always mean to him and his mother was losing sanity. Maybe you could help him. He needed you. You were his light in the darkness.

Fritz:
You went to work with a cake today. It was your birthday! Even though you didn't think anyone would care, you knew Fritz would care.
"Hi Fritz!!"You cheered.
"Oh hi."He waved. He saw the cake you were holding. "Is today your birthday?"He asked.
"Yeah!" You smiled.
"Well then...Keep the cake away from me."He frowned.
"Why?"Your smiled stopped.
"My bad luck is gonna ruin your Birthday."He said.
You sighed and cut a slice for him,"Here."You said.
He looked at the cake and took it,"Thanks."
Maybe you could help stop his curse. He needs you. He blushed as he took a bite. He loves you. He needs you. You would help him up whenever he falls. You would do anything for him. He needs you all to himself. "Thanks!"He said.
You smiled,"No problem!Ill help you feel better if you ever need help."
He already knows. He smiled. You are his cure .

Phone Guy:
You noticed Pg has been humming more lately. Ever since you told him you were his friend he has been acting different. Every time it was time to leave he would hug you. You blushed at the thought. You did have feelings for him you just don't know if he does. Pg sat in his room. He wanted you to notice that he loves you. He doesn't know how to show it though, he never experienced anything like this. He keeps thinking of you. He couldn't get you out of his Mind. Everyday before work he would repeat your name In his phone head. He walked around in circles trying to find out how to show you. He stopped in his tracks when he spotted his phone. He knew what to do...

Vincent:
-__- Well. It was kinda obviouse that Vincent already liked you. He would do something to show you that everyday at work. You didn't like him that much but something kept making you want to see him. "Hey (Y/n)~" Vincent called.
You sighed,"What is it now Vincent??"
He smiled not In a creepy way though,"I want you to be my girlfriend."
You blushed hard. "Vincent."
"Yes baby cakes?~"
You took a deep breath,"Vincent...I don't wanna be your girlfriend...."
His heart shattered,"You-you don't?!"
You sighed,"No...Your very weird..."
Vincent looked down,"Oh I am....?"
You nodded,"Sorry..."
He nods back,"Okay I get it..."He mumbled. He left the room leaving you to work by yourself.
He didn't really expect you to say no. He thought complimenting you everyday and being nice would help. But it didn't. (okay I don't know if he was NICE it was more um...Nvm)
He had to get you back to him. He needs to do something about this. He had an idea."I'm coming for you Bae~"