What an Animal! 1

Mike the Dog
Jeremy the Cat
Phoneguy the Bunny. (I kinda disagreed)
Fritz the Ferret
Vincent the Cat.

You walked with your boyfriend down the street. You just wanted to take a stroll with him. Then you saw a nicely dressed old man in a blue kimono. He was on the sidewalk and he was holding some bottles. You looked at your boyfriend,"Should we check it out?"You asked.
Your boyfriend groaned,"Do we have to?"
You shrugged,"I just want to see what it is."
He sighed,"Sure why not?"
You smiled and walked towards the unknown man. He smiled,"Hello there lads!"He waved.
You waved back,"Hi Sir!What are those?"You asked and pointed at the bottles. He looked suprised, but then he looked around him to see no one was watching,"Follow me."He whispered. He started walking towards an old house. "Should we go?"You asked. "I don't think so...We hardly know this man."Your boyfriend said. He was worried about what would happen. You laughed,"We'll be fine!"You started to drag him towards the old house.
You made it inside and you saw the man he put the bottles on the table. "So...What are those?"You asked again. He laughed a bit then said,"They are potions that turn you to half-animals!"
You looked at your boyfriend and he looked at you. Then you looked back at the man,"Can I try it?"
"WHAT?!"Your boyfriend looked at you shocked.
The man laughed more,"Sorry!But it only works on males!"
You sighed,"Oh...."
Your boyfriend sighed with relief.
But then you had a better idea,"How about you try it?"You asked.
Your boyfriend was shocked again,"B-but I just can't drink some random potion a man we don't know is selling!"
The man laughed some more,"It's free!"
You smiled and looked back at your boyfriend. "Please?"
"No."
"PLEASE??"
"NO"
"Please????"
"NO!!"
You sighed. You looked to the ground, but you decided not to give up. You looked back at him with puppy-eyes,"Oh, pretty please with a cherry on top?~"
He blushed. You were so cute! He sighed,"F-fine why not..."
You jumped with glee. The man handed your boyfriend the potion,"Be careful though...It might change the way you behave." He said.
Your boyfriend nodded. Then he opened the lid, and slowly drank the potion.....

(To be continued)