What an Animal! 2

(This is gonna take forever to type it.-_-)

Mike:
After he drank the bottle he put it down on the table. You waited for something to happen but nothing did. "Hm, it was suppose to work..."The old Man mumbled. You sighed,"Oh well...It doesn't matter. I just want to be with You Mike!"You hugged Mike, and he hugged you back. After a few seconds you stopped hugging him and you looked up at him. You gasped. You saw grey dog ears on him. "M-Mike you have ears!"You yelled backing up a bit. Mike rolled his eyes,"Well duh. You do too."
You shook your head,"No!You have DOG ears!"
He touched his head and felt soft fuzzy ears. His eyes widened. Then he turned around and saw a tail. "Holy Shi-"
"THIS IS SO COOL!"You yelled hugging him again. He blushed, then looked at the man,"How long will I stay like this?"Mike asked. The man chuckled,"Bout' a day or two!"
"Oh that's good."Mike said. He patted your head.
"well you two youngsters should be going home now!"The old man opened the door and you headed out with Mike. You smiled and ran further ahead. Mike laughed and started chasing you, this was gonna be fun!

Jeremy:
Jeremy put the bottle down. "How do you feel?"You asked. Jeremy puts his hand on his head,"I-I don't feel so well..."
He passed-out.
After a few hours he woke up. "J-Jeremy are you okay,"You asked. Jeremy looks around,"W-where am I?"
"Your at my house!"The old man said.
"You passed out."You said pulling him up a bit.
"W-why?"
"You are a bit weak for a man so it made you dizzy."The man answered.
Jeremy pouted,"W-what ever!"
You giggled. Then you started petting his cat ears. He started to purr and he blushed. "Your cute!"You said poking his cheek. He blushed more,"S-shut up.."
You and the Man chuckled.
If only this could last forever...

Fritz:
Fritz gave the man the bottle back. "How does it taste?"The man asked. Fritz stuck his tongue out,"It's not bad...But it's not good either."
The man chuckled then pointed at Fritz's head.
"What?"Fritz asked.
You giggled.
Fritz started to feel around his head and he felt a pair of little fuzzy ears on his head. "Oh!Im a ferret!"
"How do you know?"You asked.
"I study about animals a lot."Fritz replied.
The man chuckled,"This is only gonna last a day or two so go enjoy it while you can!"
You and Fritz thanked the man and left.
"How exciting!"You yelled spinning around. Fritz laughed,"It sure is."

Phone Guy:
Pg drank the bottle(somehow) and put it down. You waited a couple minutes but nothing happened. "Hm...I guess it didn't work.."The old man sighed. "Aw..."You whined a bit. Pg sighed of relief but was also a bit sad. You hugged pg,"It doesn't matter. At least we tried."
He hugged you back and blushed. But then you noticed you felt something Fuzzy. You stopped hugging him and looked behind him, you saw a white fuzzy tail. Then you looked up at his head and saw bunny ears. "Your a bunny!"You yelled. He felt his ears and blushed,"Oh dear..."
The man chuckled,"Well I guess it worked!"
You laughed,"Your so cute!"You teased.
Pg pouted,"I'm not cute..."
Aw~ how cute.

Vincent:
After Vincent drank the potion he threw the bottle on the ground. "Hey!"The man yelled. He picked up the bottle and grunted. "Vincent that was rude..."You slapped his cheek.
Vincent laughed, then he licked your cheek.
"ew Vincent don't do that."
You saw his purple cat ears and his cat tail. He laughed again and jumped on you bringing you to the floor. He started licking you again. "Eww! Vincent stop!"You blushed and struggled to get up
•_• The old man started rolling you and Vincent out of his house,"Um...Have a good day?"He said before closing the door.
"I'll try..."You sighed. "Vincent get up! We are outside!"
"Oh Fine...But, You will be all mine tonight~"He said getting up. He winked. You blushed,"V-Vincent...!"You rolled your eyes.
You might wanna lock your doors and windows tonight.