Hanging out

Mike:
You made it through your first night and now you are on your second. "So Mike..."You tried starting a conversation. "Hmm?"He mumbled looking for Bonnie. "Um...Why do you have scars on your head?"You asked.
He froze for a moment,"Um...I'm not sure...I had it since I was five...I guess something happend to me." He said staring blankly at you. You nodded,"Oh okay." You heard about the bite of 87. You knew it was Mike. You just wondored if he knew he was the one bitten. He probably forgot.
"So..."He started.
You Looked up.
"Who is your fiancé?"He asked.
You smiled,"His name is (Random Name)."
Mike smiles,"When are you getting married??"
"As soon as I get enough money for a ring!"You said. He frowned slightly,"Aren't the men suppose to buy the rings?"He laughed.
You rubbed the back of your neck,"Well..He is a bit broke..."
He chuckles at your response,"Yeah I'm broke too."
You smiled. Maybe you and Mike could be friends after all!

Jeremy:
You sat with Jeremy. You were trying to break him out if his shell and become friends with him. It's been a long silence so you decided to break it,"Hey Jeremy?"
He flinched,"Y-yeah?"
You thought of a question,"Um...What's your favorite show?"
He relaxed a bit,"Sailor Moon."
You tilted your head,"Huh?"
"I-it's an Anime show...."He mumbled.
You nodded,"Oh okay."
Silence came back again. Jeremy checked the monitors, and you flashed the lights.
"So...."
Jeremy looks at you,"Y-yeah?"
You sighed,"Uh...Never mind." You started getting bored. You closed your eyes, you were getting tired.
"Hey (y/n)..."Jeremy said quietly.
Your eyes shot open,"Yeah?"
He blushed,"We....We're Friends r- right?"
You smiled,"Of coarse!"You happily said.
He smiled and his blush faded a bit,"Cool...."
He liked having a friend.

Fritz:
It's another day with un-lucky Fritz. He tripped and broke a plate today. He sighed and walked in the room. "I think boss is gonna fire me.."He said fixing his glasses. "Why?"You asked. He sat down and pouted,"Many reasons..."
You smiled slightly,"Don't be sad Fritz. Everyone makes mistakes."
He huffed,"Not as much as me!Why did I have to have this un-lucky problem!"
He stomped on the floor a couple times to let off steam. And...He cracked it a bit,"See, it's happening again!"
You sighed thinking of a way to calm him down. You had a great idea,"Wanna get some ice cream?"you smirked.
He tilted his head,"What about our shift?"
You laughed,"Who would wanna break in here?"
Fritz,"I dunno. No one."
You smiled,"Exactly!"
So you and Fritz went out the building and got some ice cream.

Phone Guy:
You and Pg sat in the office. He told you many things about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and it's past. He said once a little Boy named Mike got bit in the head by Foxy,and bla bla bla other crap.
You smiled,"But thanks for helping me yesterday!"
He gave you a thumbs up,"No problem.Just always think positive!"
You were happy he came to work with you. You actually found him quite attractive! Even if he does have a phone for a head. "So what do you do when you take a day off??" You asked him.
"I usually go shopping for groceries, or read books, or go outside and explore."He said.
"Well you must have a nice family."You smiled. You really thought he was a nice man.
"Family?Like wife and kids?"He asked.
"Well..Yeah."You replied.
He paused for a second,"I...I don't have a family."
"So you live alone?"You asked.
He nodded with a sad expression.
You frowned and held his shoulder,"Don't be sad. At least you have friends." You said.
"I don't have friends."He replied.
"Well, IM your friend."You said.
"Y-you are?"
You nodded.
He smiled and hugged you tightly."Thanks...."
You blushed slightly. He was quite tall. You smiled,"Your welcome..."

Vincent:
You went to your office. You didn't want to...BUT. ...... You had to. "Hello (y/n)~" Vincent waved to you. You rolled your eyes,"Hey."
You sat down and picked up your monitor. You looked for the animatronics while Vincent watched you. But then you noticed he started getting closer,and closer to you. Then his cheek touched yours,"Um...Space please?"You said.
He backed up slightly and took your hand,"I'm sorry I can't help it. Your too precious~" he whispered slowly reaching for your chest with his other hand. "STOP IT!"You yelled pushing him away. He and his Chair hit against the wall. "Fine...But you will be mine one day dainty little princess...~"He cooed.
You blushed,"Shut up...."
He smirked.
Oh,Why HIM of all people....