Animatronic Encounter

Mike:
It's another day of your horrifying job, well, It's not that horrifying anymore since you have Mike. Mike started flashing the lights at Foxy and you winded up the music box. "So...Who is your least favorite animatronic?"You ask. He scratched his chin,"Hmm.....I don't like Freddy but I have to say Foxy."
"Whys that? I thought you liked Foxy."
"I never liked Foxy."
"Oh okay..."
You heard whimpering in the hallways. It was just Foxy feeling guilty.
Then Mike heard banging in the Vents,"Oh,Put on your mask."Mike said handing you the Freddy Mask.
You put on the mask and waited for something to happen. Then you saw Toy Bonnie looking at You,"Oh Hi Freddy.Wait."Bonnie looked at Mike,"Why is there two of you?"He asked poking at Mike's Mask. "U-um...We are new?"You stuttered. Tb thought for a moment, then looked at you,"So are you female?"He asked. Mike looked at Tb confused,"Why are you asking her this?"
Tb looked at Mike,Then smirked,"Cuz imma steal her!"Tb hugged you teasingly. "U-um.."You looked around akwardly. Mike grew angry,"Get off her you b!tch!"
Tb rolled his eyes,"Ha! Who do you think you are telling me what to do?"
Mike ripped off his mask,"IM MIKE!"
"Oh God It's you!"Toy Bonnie got up and ran away as quick as he could. Mike sighed and sat back down. You took off your mask,"...Haha..." You couldn't think of anything to say. Mike blushed and started flashing the light again. You grabbed your monitor and saw that Marionette was gone. Then you heard "Pop goes the Weasel" playing. "Oh No."
"Oh sh!t..."Mike groaned.

Jeremy:
You and Jeremy were in the office trying to survive the night. Jeremy winded up the music box and you Flashed the lights at Foxy. "So Jeremy..."
"Y-yeah?"
"Who is your favorite animatronic?"
He thought for a moment,"I guess the puppet."
"Why's that?"
"I don't know....He is just...Nicer to me than all the others..."Jeremy sighed trying to think.
You smiled,"Well that's nice."You winded up the box again,"Who is your least favorite?"
"Toy Chica."Jeremy shivered saying her name.
"Why?She seems nice to me."
"She so....Creepy, with her lifeless eyes."Jeremy said.
"Boo!"
"Ahh!"Jeremy fell off his Chair.
You saw Toy Chica getting ready to kill him. Your eyes widened and you kicked her in the @$$.
"OH MY LORD Y U DO DA?!"She rolled all over the floor. "Don't touch my Jeremy!"You yelled helping him up. Jeremy blushed,"Uh Thanks."
Tc growled and ran to you. You pushed her back.
Old Bonnie came into the room with old Chica,"Ooh!Cat fights!"Bonnie clapped his hands together. Chica slapped him,"Really?"

Fritz:
You flashed the lights in the hall ways and Fritz winded up the box. "I'm so hungry.."Fritz whined. "Fritz,Your always hungry."
"Haha...Sorry."
Then Freddy comes in the Room,"How about Pizza? Works for the most of us."
Your eyes widened and you put on the mask and so did Fritz. Freddy face palmed,"It won't work. Sorry kids."He ripped off the masks. You and Fritz hugged eachother tightly waiting for your death,"I love you (y/n)! I'll see you in another life!"Fritz said hugged you tighter. "I love you too Fritz."You said hugging him tighter too. ......
Nothing happened.
You looked up to see Freddy But he was just staring at you and Fritz,"Are y'all lactose intolerant or something?"Freddy asked.
You and Fritz looked at eachother,"Um No."
"I was just offering y'all some pizza."Freddy said. You and Fritz got up,"Oh well then let's go get some."You said. So you,Fritz,and Freddy had a delicouse meal together.

Phone Guy:
You and Pg were in the office doing your job. "Hey Pg?"You called.
"Yeah?"
"If we live can we have some Pizza tonight?"You asked.
"Sure."Pg answered.
Then you heard running down the hallway,"Oh No Foxy!"You yelled.
Pg closed the left door, but then Chica popped on from the right door,"Pizza you say!?"She asked.
You and Pg looked at eachother then looked at Chica. "What I thought you said we were gonna have pizza!"She said.
"Are you gonna kill us?"Pg asked.
Chica rolled her eyes,"No."
"Why?"You asked
"Because you said if you lived we would have pizza for dinner!!"She yelled.
"Oh."So you,Pg and Chica waited for 6 am and Had a pizza Fight all day long.

🍕🍕🍕🍕 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
🍕 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕 🍕🍕 🍕🍕
(•~•)/ \ [•0•]/ \ (•{}•)\🍕

Vincent:
You and Vincent were in the office hiding from the animatronics. "Vincent, who is your least favorite animatronic?"
"Mangle."He said."Something is attached to her and it really hates me."
"Oh.Thats nice."
Then you heard weird noises. You looked above yourself and saw Mangle."Hi!" She said demonically. •_•
Vincent made a pokerface.
The head on mangle started screeching. "Oh calm down endo!"Mangle yelled. She crawled out of the room trying to calm him down.
"well...That was something."You said looking back at the monitor.
Then Vincent smelled some toast,"Oh! Um..Brb (y/n)!"He ran out the room and followed the scent. He saw a plate of toast and a box with a stick. He ignored the box and took the toast you left the office and saw Vincent on the floor with toast in his mouth,"Um...Vincent?"You looked at him akwardly. He looked up at you and waved. The the box fell on him. It was small though so he just got up.
"DARN IT!!"Endo yelled coming out from a corner.