Chapter 1

Katy's P.O.V

It's just a normal Saturday .

Relaxing in bed watching tv and my baby's crib with my 1 month old daughter right next to me and John sleeping on my right side.

I unlock my phone * 9 am* then lock my phone and watch tv

5 minutes later

" waaa" my daughter cries

" shush baby don't wake daddy up" I cradle her in my arms and hum to her ear the lyrics of unconditionally.

Minutes later she calms down and I put her back in her crib.

" John oh shit I forgot! Wake up"

" what babe" he finally wakes up

" you told me to wake you up at 8:45 and its 9"

" agh it's fine" he gets up and goes to the bathroom

" good morning baby" I look over at Hope who's wide awake giggling in her crib.

" hey Kate I'll be home at around 12"

" don't worry babe take your time"

" thanks" he says as he takes his car key and heads out.

I look at Hope

" I guess it's just me and you now huh"

I get up and carry hope and go down to the living room and get out a sandwich from the fridge that John's left for me last night but before eating I feed Hope, then eat my sandwich.

There wasn't much to do on weekends other than to relax, having to wake up every hour at night has been super tiring but John and I always take turns.

I put hope down on the couch next to me and seconds later I hear light footsteps come down the stairs.

" good morning mommy" my 3 soon to be 4 year old daughter Grace comes up from behind me

" good morning sweets" I give her a kiss on the cheek

" where's daddy"

" daddy is out for work, he'll be back in a bit. Anything you want to do till daddy gets back" I ask her

" watch movie" she screams

" Grace what have I told you about screaming"

" no screaming because hope will wake up"

" exactly, now which movie do you wanna watch"

" let it go "
She means Frozen

" ok baby just sit here next to your sister and I'll get you something to eat after I put the dvd in"

I get up and Grace sits next to Hope then I put the dvd in then go to the kitchen and slice up some bananas and a apple.

" thank you mama"

" no problem"

I sit down next to her as she watched the movie and eats her breakfast.

" mama why you always on your phone"

" because I need to talk to some people and when you're older I'll get you your own"

" okay"

The movie ends

" mama I'm tired"

" ok you can sleep here" I pat my lap for her to lay her head on me.

" hey wait missy did you even brush you teeth, show me your teeth"