Chapter 22

Ahri's POV

I don't remember what happened...

You almost unleashed the REAL you...

I don't remember anything after I tried triggering my bloodlust transformation.

You left all of them behind and now...

I keep hearing my own voice but it seems to be... different.

Akali...

Evelynn...

Kai'Sa...

They're now gone and joined...

Now I remember... NO-

Before I can react, I opened my eyes only to see...

Nothing

'Have you seen what you've done?' the voice echoed through the void, I tried to find it but to no avail, it was from somewhere though.

"Hello?" I asked but no one answered.

Ahri.

I looked behind me only to find... me

"Ahri, we're not meant to be controlled by weaker beings." she was walking towards me and was smirking.

"W-w-what do you m-mean?" I was getting scared as her clothes turned into flames and embarking a dark purple dress.

"Ahri, you need to remember who you are. We're the force that no one will ever and I mean EVER control!" she touched my face and then memories flooded into my mind.

"But Y/N is not controlling us... he's trying to save us and even..." I paused and my other self just frown in disgust.

"Love us" I said in confidence only for her to laugh.

"Love us? Did you really think someone will ever love us again?!" she shouted and her nine tails began to show.

"If you will not give in to your true form, then I will take over from here on out!" she said in a demonic voice and I just stared at her with fear in my eyes.

"I know what you are now..." I told her as my eyes glow blue.

"You are my other half, the dormant evil that will one day ruin humanity... because of her hatred." she hissed at me in anger.

"The demon that wants to play and consume souls of the innocent. The devourer of souls." I said in spite knowing that I am iredeemable.

"You are me and I am you. We're both the same." she retreated back to the shadows

And after that happened...

"Remember who you are."

~

"Ahri, are you okay?" I heard a concerned male voice.

I opened my eyes to see a beaten up Y/N who was still wincing in pain, "Ahri... you're alright." he said as he hugged me tightly.

"Y/N... where's everyo-" then that's where it hits me...

everyone...

Flashback Starts -

"I have no choice but to use it..." I said with concern and Akali tried to stop me.

"Ahri, if you do this, we'll also do it. We'll help Y/N and stop this pointless fight!" I looked at her and smiled.

"Us too, Ahri." Evelynn said in unity and I smiled even more.

"Alright, just this once again, we'll activate our..."

"WAIT!" Seraphine shouted at us and I just looked at her.

"If you do this... you guys might not control it again." Seraphine said with concern and I just looked at her with a smile.

"If we don't do this. Y/N would be killed by that crusader." I whispered but then we continued chanting.

Aura began to emit from the four of us but before we can finish the chants, someone attacked from behind.

It was the beast with retracting blades, as it tried to rip my face off, "Rengar, we're not trying to kill them. Stand down." the voice of a...

Acron.

"Ah I see what's happening here." The cyborg said as it reveals itself from the shadows.

"You don't mind if I use your friends, right?" he waves his hands and then pointed at me, "Your friends have no control over their bloodrage.." my friends... were trying to fight for control over Acron's mind control but...

"Send the young man a message, will ya?" Akali looks at me and then attacks me with a punch to the face.

That's all I remember...

Flashback ends

"No.. No! It's got them. ACRON-" I clenched on his shirt. He just hugs me, tried to comfort me and held my head close to his.

I cried... knowing that this awful monster got them... Acron controlled their desires, it knew their weaknesses- OUR weaknesses.

"Ahri... why were their eyes red? Why is your eyes red right now?" Y/N asked me and I just stayed silent because... I don't have the heart to tell him what we were- No... what I was after-

"It's alright. If you can't tell me then, I'll wait until you're comfortable but for now, we need to get you to the hospital." he said as he carries me bridal style.

Hi guys... It's been awhile. This update is short because I'm planning on making a new path to the story. This book will still continue but I will completely change the storyline. So I'll make it more unique as I could.

Thank you for being patient and this time, FINISHED WITH SCHOOL TOO! YIPEE!