Chapter 18 - We Fall...

"It got Santiago... and he joined him."

I couldn't believe it...

"Wait, what do you mean he joined him?" Ahri asked in anger and Viktor just frowned from the question.

"Santiago was... something that I was a part of from an experiment years ago and..." he paused for a moment.

"He was emotionally manipulated by the cyborg I created. It calls itself, "Acron" or originally named Acron-II." Ahri and the others were confused but I knew for a fact that I knew how fucked he was.

Seraphine's eyes widened in fear...

"Acron was created in the lab as an Artificial Intelligence that conveys human emotions." a robot that can feel emotions... he achieved that kind of experiement?

"Wait.. how is that possible? How can a robot have any emotions at all?!" Akali asked the doctor and I was looking forward to his answer.

"I cannot tell you... the item is kept-hidden from the public." he said as he groans in pain, his shoulder that has a bandage was still bleeding.

Looking at the doctor with a very cautious look, "The item is government property, isn't it?" Seraphine asked the man.

Kai'Sa and Eve just looked at him..

Ready to kill.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N after they got to the scene of the crime, they immediately gone to a near coffee shop as he needed some type of rest after hearing that Santiago.. joined him.

It was a surprise to him but he can't fully acknowledge on how that happened.

Ahri brought both of their coffee as well as the others.

Seraphine was still frowning from the incident, Kai'Sa was silent because no one was talking, Akali didn't really care because it doesn't really concern her at all and finally Evelynn was just playing with her coffee.

"That cyborg seems to have a death wish." Kai'Sa said with a glare but Y/N just shook his head and smiled, "I feel terrible for not being there.. for him." I said with sadness filled tone.

Ahri held my hand and I held it tight... I was really thinking of things to do to get him back.

I need to find him.

I stood up and was about to leave until Ahri just held me still, "Honey, I know you're getting emotional about this. Please don't do anything just yet." she said in a serious tone but I just scoffed at her.

"You know trying to stop me won't work, right?" I glared at her and her eyes widened in fear.

Like she has seen a... ghost.

"This cyborg... was it something Doctor Viktor created too?" Evelynn asked and looked at Y/N for an answer but he was confused.

"I... don't kn- wait, what do you mean by experiements TOO?" he asked Eve and her eyes widen in realization, "EVELYNN!" Akali shouted to the pink haired lady.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" Kai'Sa and Akali glared at her with such anger and their eyes began to glow. Ahri places both hands on their shoulder, "Enough, guys. We're all under stressed about this situation." I looked at Ahri.

"Wait, why are you stressed out when you guys have nothing to do with this situatio-" Seraphine was interrupted by a sound.

Everyone covered their ears as they hear the loud static noise from above or inside, "Hello, people of Runeterra." as I heard that voice, I ran outside and there I saw a robot that was just floating in one place.