Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"Please... don't leave me, dad." I plead to my father but he let's go of my hand and left the house without looking back...

I was crying and crying until I just closed my eyes and hope one day...

He'll come back to us.

I open my eyes to remember that I was at bed right now. I looked at the time and it was 4:00AM, I guess it's time to wake up and prepare breakfast.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen and saw my mother sleeping at the table... I guess she was up all night again.

"Mom. Mom" I tried to wake her up but she woke up and I can see her eyes were really tired, "Ah. You're awake. Why are you so awake this early?" she asked me and I just smiled at her way, "I'm gonna be okay, I'm gonna cook breakfast for us both. Just sleep on your room, mom." I told her. She stood up and got inside her room.

"I love you, mom and you don't deserve to suffer because of me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++
After doing everything in the house, I left and just walked my way to school. And knowing what happened yesterday, it can still happen later again. As I enter the gate, I saw Evelynn... alone. She was sad and was crying.

"Hey."

She looks at me and was surprised to see me at this time, "Hey... what are you doing here? Isn't it too early for you to be here?" she asked me.

I just sat down beside her and shrugged, "Well, I'm always early by two hours in school and to be honest, just sit and read books while listening to music." I responded.

She sniffed trying not to cry, "What happened? Is this about yesterday?" I asked her and she just nods and looks at me, "We broke up." she looks down saying this to me.

I don't know what to respond but I just nod as I understand the situation. I personally never had any relationships, so I don't know how to feel at situations like this.

"I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?" I asked her with a hint of concern and curiousity.

"After everything, he was so pissed at you that he got drunk and..." she paused.

"..cheated on me." she continued and cried her heart out. I just stayed quiet.

"This is not the first time it happened... we have gone through break ups and getting back together." so this was not the first time it broke her heart. I just listened to everything she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said with concern. She just looks at me,

"And because I do like someone else now..." I looked at her and she smiled while still sniffing and then started breaking down.

"There, there." I said as I pat her head to calm her down and in my surprise, she hugs me while crying on my uniform.

Welp, I'll be wearing a wet top today.

"EVE?!" I heard a CERTAIN female voice call out. Yeah, it was the bitch with the fox-like features.

"What did you do to her, Y/N?!" Ahri asked me as her eyes began to glow blue again, she was prepared to attack... again. I just sat there waiting, waiting to be attacked, "Ahri, please he didn't do anything.." she plead and defended me.

Ahri calms down and just sat beside her, "I'll take it from here." she said in a calm but threatening voice. I can see Evelynn not letting go of my uniform, "Uhhh Evelynn please let go of me." I whispered to her and she still didn't do it.

"Eve, I know you're still mad at Jake but come on, he's rich and famous we can't just let him go like t-" before she can finish, I intervened, "You're basing a relationship because of fame and riches???" I asked in shock of what I heard.

"Because a peasant like you would never understand. So shut up and leave." I gave her the look of disgust and scoffed, "You know for being her bestfriend, I'm starting to realize that you don't care about your friends' well being at all. You only care about the MONEY and POWER."

She just looked at me like she doesn't care, "Because this is how business is, you idiot." I was dumbfounded, this girl actually thinks business before feelings.

"Y/N, it's alright. I'm okay." she said while hugging my arm.

"Evelynn, I get it. He's an asshole but he loves you. He loves you very much." Ahri comforted the sad girl. When Evelynn stopped hugging my arm and left us both here...

"You! You're the problem!" Ahri pointed to me and I was surprised, "I didn't even do anything." I responded calmly only to be met by a glaring Ahri.

"You are the reason why she's breaking up with him, you're the reason why Michael was drunk and slept with another woman so he can release somw stress!" she pointed and actually pressing her finger on me while her eyes were glowing blue.

"Well, it's not my fault that all of your boyfriends are so incompetent!" I backfired to her and she just gasped in shock, "Alright then, hotshot. I challenge you to a duel. Today at 3PM - on the Gymnasium." she challenged me? Really?

"Hold on a second. We don't need to get into a fight. You can just ignore me and call it a d-" she glared more and gets close to my face, "I will not stop until I see you squirm and be defeated by my group. So I suggest actually looking for a teammate." I was so focused at her face that I did see her beauty.

"You know you are pretty." I complimented her and she blushed a little but kept her attitude the same.
"Don't flutter yourself, peasant!" and just walks away from me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Evelynn's POV

"Eve, I'm sorry! Please that sex didn't mean anythint but p-"

"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!" I shouted at him and my friends watching us.

"Eve, Please I'm sorry." he asked begging on his knees while holding my hand. He's... really cute and actually regretting his actions. I can feel his emotions.

"I need time to think..." I turn around and was gonna leave the room until...

I just felt dizzy-

"I'm sorry but this should've not happened." Ahri whispered and I fell unconcious.

To be continued...