Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

My form right now:

"This is.. power."

Ark just looks at the boy and he wasn't amused to say the least, "A power-up eh? Alright, let me see your abilities, kid." he said with a smirk and attacks him by jumping and slicing with his sword.

Y/N moves out of the way and then summoned his katana, he throws some sword slashes and then manipulated reality by putting those slices in place,
"Welcome to the GATES OF HELL!"

Ark looks at the air to see cracks starting to imprison him in place.

He jumps upward only to see Y/N in front of his face, "Your death won't matter!" he punches Ark in the face and made him go through the ground, continuing the reality cracks to extend and pierce him through where he lays.

"I'm not done YET" the sky then began to darken as clouds, gone below and pass through the ground Ark was covered to.

"What is this?!" Evelynn asked them only to find out that Ark... ascended to a new FORM.

"His wings... are of that of an Angel." Ahri said with her gritting teeth and Y/N was worried because... he never knew he has never fought someone who can transform in battle.

"This? This is no angel. I'm simply revealing my true self or at least not even a quarter of what I am." he reappears in front of me and glared.

"Maybe we should put you through a MORE INTENSE TEST" he said as he grabs my neck and flew upward to the sky using his supernatural speed.

~

Akali then tried to wrap her chained kunai on his feet but he was too fast, "Ahri, we need to help him!" she said in a worried yet angry voice but all she could do was stare... at the being.

"I didn't have to do this but..." she closed her eyes and then opened them to reveal.. bloodshot eyes.

I was grabbed by the crusader and flew to the sky in such insane speed, "You think you're the most powerful being in this world?!" he said as I was threw straight forward hitting some clouds that doesn't feel like anything.

I was then flying forward, and was trying to stop himself from moving, "FINE, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT!" I stopped myself and then float in front of the masked green eyed ghoul,

"You hurt my friends and you'll pay for that!" I then summoned my katana back on my hand.

"I told you, I DID NOT HURT YOUR FR-" before he responded completely, I kicked him and then stab him through his heart.

"AHH-" his mouth then was revealed as he removes his mask only for me to see his dark face, white hair and whole green eyes.

In my surprise, he held the katana and forcefully pushed the katana out of his chest, "Did you really think you can kill me like this?" he pulls the blade and then pushed me far away.

"Fine." he held the katana and threw it back at me only for me to catch it's handle but then I felt my face punched from above.

I saw him as I felt like I was falling in a slow motion phase.

Seeing him only stare as my body fell from the sky, he just pushes me from above, making me fall faster.

I just blinked and realized it was inevitable to stop until I felt the shock of my body making contact to the ground, making me spat blood and making a big crater .

"You are not weak, I admit but you still have much to learn, young one." he said as he summons a dark blade that has smokes and ashe as an aura.

"This blade is called Demolisher, this blade was created from the depths of hell and was forged with the materials of the damned souls. And most importantly, it ignores immortality!" he shouted as he was about to attack until I saw someone block the attack.

"Although, I will enjoy watching Y/N die. I cannot allow you to kill him just yet." Acron interfered and kicks the crusader.

But he caught the foot and pushed the robot back, "Back off, tin-can!" he said as he attacks the cyborg rushing in forward.

"I don't like waiting for my turn." it said and opened a portal in front of the attacking crusader and then closes it.

"Y/N, this will hurt you dearly. While you were actually fighting that mongrel, I visited your friends." it smirked as my eyes widened and was about to attack but my body was aching.

"Oh don't worry, I didn't fight them nor hurt them. We just had a little chat about their morals." it then looks at me and held my head.

"Akali, Kai'Sa and Evelynn sent their regards." the cyborg let's go of my head and then a portal opened behind him, "What... NO!" I shouted as I saw all three of them with red eyes goes with the robot.

"That should take him a while." the cyborg said with