Chapter 7

Ahri's POV

The sky turned to black, there was a light emitting from the ground and then it started to rain while thunderstrikes began to be heard. Something felt off-

"What's taking the bastard so long?!" Nash said as he was walking back and forth in one area while the others just sat there and waited for the challenger to appear.

"It's been 30 minutes and he's not even here yet." Akali said with boredom in her voice.

"Maybe something happened to him?" Evelynn was visibly getting worried in which.

"Or maybe he's just running a bit late... that's all?" Kai'Sa said with no care and just wants to go home.

Jake, Michael and Barry were just playing with their phones. Ahri was getting impatient but then-

"Ahri, why do you hate him so much?" Evelynn asked the fox only to be met with a glare.

"Because he is a FREAK" I said angrily gritting my teeth.

Evelynn then got confused because whenever we talk about him, he just...

"Ahri, we know that you don't really like poor guys but this is the first time you're reacting badly like he actually did something to offend you." she was right, right now I was so obsessed with Y/N.

"I don't care. I'm going for a walk." I was pissed at my friends who would question my every move. I just walked over to the door and left them inside.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was walking around the forest with my umbrella. I began to think about my recent actions and on why she hates Y/N so much. As I was deep in my thoughts, I then see these trees that were... chopped down.

Wait, is this connected to the light that emitted in this area?

I smelled the familiar scent,

"What have you been doing, Y/N?" I followed his scent but somehow it's getting affected by the rain. I looked around for a bit more to find a body laying there.

"And who might you be?" I got curious and now that I saw the face... it was Y/N.

"What have you been doing all day long, peasant." I kneeled to his side and just stared at him. I touched his neck, checking for pulse and yup, he's still alive.

I looked closely onto his face, touched his cheek. I never knew how... peaceful his face was when he's out cold. Why does this situation seem so familiar...

I heard a groan and it was Y/N.

"Ahri? What are you doing here?" he asked me as he tried to stand up but I pushed his body back to the ground and sat on his stomach, "You made me wait for 30 minutes, you asshole!" I yelled and wanted to punch him.

"Ahri-" I punched his face over and over again trying to release my anger, "You fucking ASSHOLE!" I screamed as I felt tears running down my cheeks,

"I should've killed you when I had the chance!" I continued making him bleed. Y/N didn't do anything but take the blows head on. He just stared at me.

"Ahri... have we met before?" he FINALLY asked me this question. I've been waiting for so long!

As the rain poured onto my head, I was soaked and wet but then I pulled his shirt and made him look at me in the eyes, "You left me back then! You never came back for me! You almost left me for dead!" I shouted in his face and he just... held my hand and sat up.

"Ahri, it really is you." I looked at him and started to cry...

"I missed you..." I hugged him and just let my head rest on his chest. He became so tall and I can feel his muscles on his chest.