Chapter 20

Acron was staring right at the camera, seeing that these five women were captured by some men who wanted them for themselves. Rengar was obviously getting impatient and wanted to destroy the computer but then Acron spoke,

"I know you're feeling angry because someone else is kissing her but don't destroy my computer." it said with annoyance in it's tone and Rengar just walked away in anger.

"You know it just occured to me that your friend, Y/N? Has been quiet for some time now." Acron said as it looks to Rengar with a questioning look.

"He's not really a hero but more like a..." before he can finish, Acron just walks away and stood to a circular marked floor.

"Well, it's time to visit him then."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The new stranger in town named Ark

"You girls should've known better than to trust these people. To trust these delusional buffoons!" he said menacingly without looking at the girls only for Akali to respond drunkly,

"You don't know shit! We're capable of defending ourselve-" before she can finish her arm was held by Ark and he smirks at her, "Does this look like defending yourself, dumbass?" he mocked her and she was getting irritated.

"She's right, we really don't need your help. We're already so strong that we don't need no body guards!" Kai'Sa said with a smirk while still drunk but Ark did not even react to what she said.

Instead, he just looks at Ahri who was getting tipsy and sleepy, "You better get home. Rest, and be wel-" before he can finish his sentence, he was then punched in the face...

by Y/N.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMEN!" he said fiercely and ran in front of the women to protect them from this... maniac.

The red caped crusader just looks at the boy and said, "You didn't have to punch me." he said with a calm voice but glared as his eyes glow green.

~

Y/Ns POV

I looked at Ahri who was almost
"Girls, are you okay?" I asked them but before I can see them answer, the stranger then kicks me straight to my face. Making me fly through the wall, destroying it.

"Although, you're pretty strong. You still lack the strenght and control to manifest your power, young one." the red caped crusader said with confidence. I was getting angry, my eyes glow red and I shouted as lightning strikes on me,

"I will make you kneel before me." I said with a growling and demonic voice.

His cape then disappears behind him, like it vanishes through thin air, he raised his hand and the wind begins to blow faster and faster, "You should know your limits, Y/N."

Wait... how does he know my name?

"I've been wanting to fight you because of your reputation but to fight like this? You're just humiliating yourself." he said as he disappears into the wind...

"So you're weakness is sneak attack?" he said behind me and I got punched in the face making me fall to the ground hard, "See? Not so easy dealing with someone who's more powerful than y-" then I just saw a blue orb shot through him.

"Stay away from him!" her voice became demonic as well, her eyes glow blue and red, her nine tails revealed and like her, the others were all glowing red as well except Seraphine who just watched...

"Well, it seems like it's a one versus all situation is gonna happen so I'll give you all a chance to run away before I humiliate all of you." he said in confidence and serious tone.

Before hearing him out, Akali attacks immediately by throwing a lot of shuriken on his way but then he blocks...

All of a sudden there are different blades blocking the attack, "Alright then. Time to find out who's more aggressive." he jumps immediately and starts to control his blades with his hand.

~

As the blades began to dance with his movements, the blue blade swiped upwards trying to slice me from below only for me to dodge until his red blade swiped from the right trying to trick me. I barely got away from the blades and tried to get as much distant as much as possible, he's fast.

"Impressive speed." he said as his blade trying to attack me from behind only for Kai'Sa to block it with one of her missiles. I looked at her and she nods and smiles.

He then signaled his blades to attack the four girls, "Blades, feel free to attack whoever you please!" his hand began to smoke green and then a colored clones of the crusader appeared.

The clones attacks the girls in such speed that it caught them off-guard, "Now, that they're busy, I think it's time we have a REAL battle." the crusader then summoned a white and light blue blade, "This is the Blade of the Fallen, the weapon that was given to me when I defeated the Fallen Champion of the heavens." I was sweating because I can feel the pressure.

"I admire your bravery, kid but you are still in need of learning if you think you can defeat me." he disappears and then I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. The blade gone through my shoulder, "You still can't comprehend how powerful I really am, kid." he pulls the blade, leaving a hole and then piercing my guts.

"I know you won't die from these wounds because you heal, right?" he said not worrying as he stabs my left thigh and then there I saw the girls trying to rush to my side only to be blocked by the blades in their path.

"How can you protect them if you're already losing to me?" he said to me, I gritted my teeth. I mustered all of my strength to punch him only for him to stop my hand by holding my arm.

"IS THIS REALLY ALL OF WHAT YOU GOT, Y/N?!" he then kicked me in the gut which made me wince and cry in pain.

"You're gonna die knowing that these women then gets raped or even worst... controlled by their desires. LUSTFUL desires!" my eyes shot up and I shouted in anger, lightning shot from above and a wave of smoke appeared.

"No one will ever touch my women, even YOU!

He looks at me impressed and smirking, 

"Finally."

To be continued...