Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I almost lost it.

Everyone was being evacuated including their parents. To avoid more casualties. Some of the employees were injured because of my punch.

I felt my body just move on it's own when I was insulted again about my father. Is this...

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Ahri said in shock as she ran by on her boyfriend's side. I looked back at the crowd to see that they were in awe and then back to K/DA. I was also in shock but I knew this was gonna happen anytime soon.

A ball of orb was incoming on my direction so I dodged by moving side to side. It was rapidly increasing the speed and because it's really at POINT BLANK range. I'm still dodging the orb but I kept getting faster and faster as if I was adapting and evolving.

As I was dodging, some of the them began to attack me as well, "You'll pay for hurting Nash!" that fellow Michael said with such monster growl. As he was approaching me with his big axe, I just blocked the axe with my finger.

"So tell me... how does it feel?" I asked him and he was trying to push with all of his might..

Only for me to push the weapon to the side, and attack him with a kick right to his guts. He groaned in pain and coughed out blood.

"Y/N, please sto-" I looked at the direction where the female voice was coming from and it turned out to be Evelynn.

"You know..." I said as I appear in front of her, "You're not half-bad. I love your eyes. And you're pretty cu-" I continued and I swear I can see her blush and then Jake decided to attack me from behind.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, you freak!" he began to attack me with his daggers and even tried to attack me with a thousand flying kunais in my direction.

"How could a peasant have such po-" before he can even finish that sentence, I stood in front of him and I widened my eyes on him, "Since you have a thousand knives, why not feel the thousand winds?!" Jake groaned as he was getting attacked by the air multiple times and making him fly off the stage.

"Does anyone else want to FIGHT ME?!" I shouted to the crowd and then angrily looked at the girls and Barry, "Ahri, it's just you AND me now..." I smirked and walk towards her.

"I want to rip you apart!" Ahri then began to summon small blue orbs orbiting around her and it all rushed to my direction but as expected, I was faster and she was about to attack me with the magic ball in her hand.

"YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST ME!!!" I flinched a little because her attack did hurt me.

I grabbed her hand and began to twist it slowly hearing her scream in pain, "Ahri, Ahri, Ahri.. your squad cannot do anything to me." I was crushing her hand and she yelped in pain tryint to break free.

"I wish I can kill you."

Then the room was filled with black smoke, blinding everyone.

"ENOUGH!" Akali said with worry in her voice and Barry tried to calm her down.

"WE GET IT YOUR POWERFUL!" Kai'Sa was worried too. And here I am still angry and I was longing for a battle.

"Please spare them for they are prideful sinners." Seraphine plead to me and I just looked at her, "Well, I wasn't the one who started this now, did I?" still a hold of Ahri's hand as she was crying in pain.

Evelynn then stepped in front of me and begged on her knees,"Please... I know they hurt you. Please don't kill them." I just stare at her with I could think to describe as soulless eyes.

"I'll do anything you want!" Evelyn said trying to make me let go of her hand and thus I just smirked at her attempt and let her go.

"Anything?" I asked her again.

She nods and was crying. I just kneeled a little and gone to her level, "I don't need anything. You can stop crying now." As I tried to wipe her tears from the left cheek.

She flinched at the touch of my hand but she just closed her eyes. I felt her soft and warm cheek trying to hold herself back from crying and she reminds me of-

"I WILL NOT LET YOU GO THAT EASILY!" as I felt the presence of Nash rushing towards my direction. Only to be met by my katana's scabbard and push him with force on the gut.

And was pushed to the wall, "I'd stand down if I were you." I warned him as I unsheathe my katana and pointed the tip of my weapon onto his throat.

"You're dead, Y/N! My father saw EVERYTHIN-" he tried to threaten me but I pushed the tip of the katana onto his throat just to pierce a little of his skin.

"Talk more and you'll be dead in a second." I warned him the second time but he just gave up. Good.

"I WILL KILL YOU! MARK MY WORDS!" Ahri angrily shouted, gritting her teeth and was still crying from the pain of her crushed hand. I just looked at everything, so much damage was caused and I injured so many of their friends.

"I know you will." I responded and just walked away.