Chapter 3

Kai'Sa's POV

I was shocked.

"There must be some trick that we didn't know! How can someone like him be that powerful?!" Nash was pacing back and forth not believing what he has witnessed. He was scared,

"Calm down, Babe. I don't know what trickery and he ACTUALLY destroyed the crystal with just one punch. And the rumbling.. it could be an earthquake, yeah an earthquake. It was only a coincidence." Ahri again underrestimating this Y/N guy just because he was not rich or anything.

"Ahri, you saw him! It wasn't a coincidence!" Seraphine again goes against the statement of the leader but she only glared giving Seraphine the goosebumps because... we all know what will happen if we disagree with Ahri...

"Akali, can you do something for me?" Ahri asked Akali and she wasn't really in no position to decline the order, "Yes, Ahri. Anything!" she replied and Ahri just smirks at his boyfriend, "I am the most powerful being here in school and NO ONE, and I MEAN NO ONE will ever take that title away from me!" she exclaimed pridefully.

Akali, Evelynn and me were getting nervous because Ahri is going to cause an all out war against Y/N.

"Such a shame. He was so handsome yet he will be killed~" Evelynn sighs.

"Well, girls. It's time I tell you my plan." Ahri said while smirking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Y/N's POV

I walked out of the training room and just decided to go outside and seat in one of the free benches. I decided to just... be alone outside school because well, after what happened. I don't think I can control myself any further if I stayed for long. The least I can do is-

"Well, well, well, look who it is." my eyes widened in anger and looked back to see the FOX and her group of friends.
"I see you're just here... trying to calm down?" Ahri exclaimed and laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked and she walks forward and smirks, "Well, I'd watch my back if I were you. You're powerful but I HAVE the POWER in this place. As long as me and my friends have the money, we can get away with anything." she smirks as she really.. REALLY THOUGHT THAT I'D BE SCARED!

"YOU? POWERFUL?! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed as if there is no more tomorrow. Everyone just looked at me as if I was dead meat or they're worried that Ahri would kill me right n-

"Okay then." her eyes started to glow gold as her one tail revealed to have 9. I can feel something and it seems she was about to attack me but was stopped by-

"AHRI, STOP!" Seraphine shouted and I just looked at her. Why is she helping me?

"Seraphine, either you SHUT UP or I'll do it for you!" Ahri threatened her and I was disgusted, "Imagine having a friend that ACTUALLY cares for you and not just because you have POWER!" I shouted and Ahri was preparing to attack. On her hand a blue-ball like orb appeared causing everything in the area to rumble.

"Ahri, please. If you want to fight him, challenge him. You don't need to kill him!" Kai'Sa intervened and Evelynn did too, "We can GET EXPELLED IF YOU KILL HIM NOW!" and the other guys were trying their best to stand.

I just scoffed and turn my back to them, "Ahri, I'd rather do something useful than to attack you just because of the stunt you pulled on me earlier." My eyes were twitching in anger and I can feel my eyes going red again...

"I admit that your group IS powerful..." a slight pause as I turn my head a bit to face them "But I'm better." I can feel her power vanishing as I was walking away. I don't need to fight her to prove that I'm the better person, what's the point of fighting and killing one another when you can help one another?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The announcement for the section picking has commenced and here I am hoping to be in the last section since I actually held back my strength to be in last place. Every professor was present and so was K/DA. Their families were at the stage observing every student.

"Welcome fellow, Legends. As you all know my name is Professor Fiora and we are gathered here today to hereby announce who will be at the star section of classes 2021 - 2022." I just hope that I'm not in it. Everyone was talking amongst themselves while I just look at everyone. They were so focused.

As names were getting announced, I just used my earphones and felt so relieved because I was getting really, really bored.

I'm glad I was not part of the star section.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Akali's POV

"Look at him! He even used an earphones! How rude!" Ahri complaining again. Gosh, what's her problem with this guy. He ain't even doing anything.

My boyfriend: Barry, Kai'Sa doesn't have a boyfriend right now because Michael broke up with her, Eve's boyfriend is Jake, Michael wants to have a relationship with Seraphine (but Seraphine doesn't like him) and Nash is Ahri's boyfriend.

"You know? We can just embarass him in front of this very stage right now if you want?" Nash smirks to his boys and they all snicker in response but the four of us knew... this isn't good.

Ahri was pleased and just kept on twisting curls on her hair. I admit that she's my bestfriend but... this is too much for one day and he kept torturing the guy with every insults they can muster.

The guys stood up and interrupted the professor, "Ma'am." Fiora knew not to interrupt because we kinda... own the school.

"So apparently we have someone who isn't listening right now to the professor!" he pointed at Y/N as everyone looked at the direction he pointed at. Oh no, Nash was gonna call out Y/N. Ahri stood up and that was enough signal for us to stand up as well.

Y/N then noticed everyone looking at him and then looked at us. His eyes were as lifeless like he has no.. soul.
I was scared for the poor boy but I can't really do anything. She's my bestfriend and I have to support her no matter what.

"How could you not listen to the professor's announcement?! You instead plugged your earphones and just ignored every word!" everyone started murmuring to themselves.
Y/N just stared at us with an unamused face and shrugged his shoulders in response.

"You know what?! As your rising star, I will defend this school's dignity I, Nashwell Morningstar, challenges you to a duel! Are you in or..." the guys snickered to themselves because I know this exact scenario and I'll be honest with you no one and I MEAN NO ONE has won against the guys.

"Or are you a coward?!" everyone was murmuring again and Y/N-

Did I just see him smirk?

"Although, I'd appreciate to kick your ass in front of everyone. I decline." Y/N said with a smirk still present and stood up his seat. When he was about to exit-

"Too chicken to fight? That's why your fucking father left you because he doesn't want to raise a COWARD!" almost everyone laughed in the room and Y/N stopped at his tracks.

And in a blink of an eye...

Y/N just punched Nash through the wall.

To be continued...