Ch-15: Pretty Girl is Always Unnie

"Is that really her?"
"OH MY GOD!! She gets cuter everytime I see her."
"Wait her entire crew is here??!??"
"There must be someone special here then."

I looked around to see the source of gossip. Wonyoung hissed at the entrance of a lady who walked in. Her walk was so elegant, she could be a princess but the scars on her shoulders seemed to tell a different story. Those scars were definitely that of a warrior's. Maybe someone supernatural but not immortal. Not the way Yeosang was immortal in human form, something about her didn't seem very human. As if she and her crew felt read my mind (or maybe it was our immortal presence thing) they came towards us.

"Ahh, it's been a while hasn't it?" she smirked, her upper face covered.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The girl behind her snapped, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking darling." I said.

She gave a light chuckle and uncovered her face. IT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY GORGEOUS CHOERRY FROM LOONA-

"I can't believe you've forgotten me-"

"Choerry-unni!"

"So you DO recognise her" said Kim Lip unmasking her masquerade.

"Chuu isn't here?" Wonyoung asked.

"Oh I guess you didn't hear."

"We broke up. We've all gone separate ways now." said Kim Lip.

"Sad" I said. 

"Well then, I hope you guys are doing fine and won't end up like this."

That did make me little uneasy but were we really gonna break up like that? It seemed very unlikely. I went to Yeosang to go report everything that happened.

"YEOSANG GUESS WHO I MET?"

"Who?"

"LOONA ODD EYE CIRCLE!"

"Oh Moon Girls!" said Seonghwa.

"You know them?" I asked Seonghwa.

"Yes, warriors from the moon. The came around the same time as us. They work in a different field so we don't meet often. They're pretty strong." said Seonghwa.

"Do they have magic?"

"They have a huge following but no one knows anything about them except that they're from the moon."

"They must be really powerful to be more popular than you."

"No... they're not more popular than us. People are just loud about them." Seonghwa pouted.

"Jealous?" I smirked. "Don't worry, I'll beat them for you one day.... metaphorically of course."

"Why do you think they're more popular?" asked a slightly hurt Seonghwa.

"Choerry is cute and Chuu is everywhere."

"So you knew them?"

"Some of them yes, all of them, no." I answered.

"Hello there boys, didn't expect to see you here." said a voice.

"How could you not expect us to come Gowon, Jackson invites almost everyone." answered San.

"I thought you guys were on your quest to your wonderland or something." she said.

"We met people and problems." answered Yeosang.

"Yes, I can see Minsoo." she smiled through the words.

"Oh, so you were telling the truth."

"Why would I lie about that?" I scoffed.

Wake Up | ATEEZ Pirate AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें