Side Story 1 : Sleepy Hwa

A/N: This is set in the future after they leave District 9. There shall be some spoilers ahead.

It wasn't exactly the scene I expected to see when I opened my eyes. The one I did not expect looked at me saying something I wish I didn't hear. I was too lazy to go with what he said.

"Why me? Why not Hojung or Minhee or-"

"Be of some use while you're here. It's not that tough." Hongjoong chuckled.

"I never do it though. I give you food on your plate."

"Wooyoung and Wonyoung do that too though."

"I don't want to do it. They can do it on their own."

"From where do we get ingredients?"

"Okay you win but I'm not doing it cause I want to."

"Are you really gonna defy Captain's orders?"

"No" I sulked.

I spread my arms stretching out the tips of my finger muscles. I pulled the sheets over as Hongjoong brushed my hair aggressively forcing me to get out of bed while he was still in. If you're wondering why I said I'm not used to it it's because I'm usually greeted with angel Yeosang in the mornings. One thing I never understood was why did we never clean the other rooms. I could've totally gotten my own room.

I walked by the rooms performing my new duty of waking up the members because Captain commanded me to do so. Seonghwa or Yeosang usually do it. (Seonghwa usually wakes the other members... not me.) Mingi and Yunho tend to get up late since they often do night shifts so he said not to bother waking them up. I went to the room closest first. I was not in the mood to climb stairs so I thought I'll wake up the sisters later.

"Rise and shine Seonghwa!"

"A few more minutes please." he sluggishly replied.

"As you please!" I teased.

He cuddled more in as I left the room. I woke San and Wooyoung up then climbed to wake my sisters up. San woke up as soon as I made a noise. His habits from the Navy were showing. Wooyoung was deep in his dreamland though. San said he'd take of Wooyoung and I should go wake up the others first.

My original plan was to wake my sisters up after WooSan but I decided to tease Seonghwa for a bit because I could, after waking up Yeosang that is. Teasing Seonghwa became my past time. It was a very effective time killer. We couldn't stand each other but still teased each other whenever we got the time. 

"Good Morning Yeosang!" I said switching on the lamp.

"Oh, you're here. Wait, what's the time? I'm supposed to-"

"Don't get so worked up. It's 7:14 am though."

"I need to get to Captain-"

"He sent me here."

"Oh!"

"Right"

"I messed up, didn't I?"

"You were so sass when I met you. You seem to be different now."

"Well, you were new.... I wanted to make a good impression."

"No, I mean it's the first time I'm seeing you scared. You weren't even scared when we confronted Monsta X."

"Well, that's on the line of work."

"How do you guys finance such a huge ship?"

"Most of it is powered by solar energy. My dad and I did most of the investments for the set up. We looted some good treasure in the past few months so we managed to pay him back."

"Did you guys steal?"

"No! We're pirates with principles. We might have stolen information from other pirates but we didn't steal gold or anything. We just got hints and got various treasures."

"I see. Well since you're up I'd ask you to wake up the others too."

"Nah, you've been assigned. It's your job now."

There he came back with his sass. At least I knew he was being himself. After the revelation I was pretty shook. It was like a meme becoming real. A lot of things did. This was a fan fic after all.

I knocked the door then came in. 

"Ya Park Seonghwa, how long are you gonna sleep? Even Wooyoung is up."

"I want some rest. Get away."

Maybe I should've listened to him and gone away but I wanted to something. Hongjoong made me get up first but it's usually Yeosang who wakes me up. I wondered what made Yeosang oversleep today.

As if I had threads wound around me, like a puppet being controlled, I pulled the sheets. I was not ready to see what I saw. Seonghwa lied there shirtless with his little Patrick pink pillow covering his bare chest. His messy sand blond hair contrasted with the red pillow and his well defined collar-bones spread out sensing the change in temperature. 

"Ahh, give it back." he said gesturing the sheets. Then he looked up to realise that I wasn't Yeosang.

"What are you doing here?" he said as he got up instinctively. 

"Chill! I'm not Hongjoo." I said returning the bedsheet.

"It's you who's doing it huh. I thought you were Hongjoo."

"If you like her just tell her. Why are you dragging it this long?"

"I'm not confident yet. You're too nice for talking to your brother-in-law."

"Ah, so you are gonna go for it. Plus you're Seonghwa before my brother in law. Have you ever asked her about what she thinks?"

No answer.

"Do you always sleep shirtless?" I asked.

"Yes. It's my habit. What about it?"

"You weren't shirtless when you slept with me." I pouted.

"I usually sleep alone. You were an addition that day. It's not like I wanted to sleep with you. Why, did you want to see my abs?" he smirked.

"Not that. I have them myself. If you don't believe it ask Hongjoong."

"I thought you called him Captain."

Speaking about abs, his abs weren't like what I've seen from Inception. They seemed more solid like Yeosang's. Don't ask me why I'm comparing abs. The members look like what the author-nim wants them to look like... not what I've seen.

"She doesn't seem to think ill of me." Seonghwa said after I stayed silent for a while.

"But she doesn't like you as a man I feel." 

"How are you so sure?"

"I think she thinks of you as a fun guy to toy around with."

"You're telling me to go for it but you're also telling me not go for it? Make a decision."

"Nope, that's Hongjoo's to make."

A/N: Inspo for the side story..... that's why I picked Seonghwa....

 that's why I picked Seonghwa