I Cant Think Of A Chapter Title

"Wait so Katy you are having another baby?" Ava asked me confused.

"I mean....drugstore pregnancy tests aren't usually correct...but...I am in a hospital. I can get tested." I say to her.

"No. You need to rest." Ava says as she strokes my hair and puts her hand on my cheek. I put my hand on top of hers and force a smile.

"I'm fine. Really." I say "I need to get out of here." I say. I start to stand up but I remember the IV. I push the button that calls the nurse and she walks in.

"Can I help you?" She says sweetly.

"I need this IV out. I need to go!" I say.

"I'm sorry Miss. Perry but I can't do that. You aren't cleared." She says.

"But I have to go. I have to find Cameron..." My voice trails off as I feel dizzy again.

"Cameron. Cameron. All you care about is CAMERON! Why are you still going to love that freak?" Ava asks me.

"Because he's the father of my baby and I'm not going to have this baby be alone. I'm not going to neglect it." I say firmly.

"Yeah. Just like you did to me." Ava says under her breath.

"What?" I ask her. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and I see the hurt.

"You really care about this baby don't you. I get you'd never give it up for adoption would you?" She asks.

"Well why don't I just go back to where I came from and...." She pauses. Her eyes start to water and she runs out of the room.

[Ava's POV]

I run out of the room and out of the hospital. I know Katy can't come after me. Tamra could but I doubt she would leave Katy's side.

"Ava?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Cameron? Why the HELL are you here? It's all your fault she's hurt you...you SON OF A BITCH!" I scream with tears in my eyes as I run towards him and as soon as I'm in front of him I punch him in the face.

"SHE TRUSTED YOU! She LOVED you!" I scream.

"She..l-loved y-you." I say crying as I sink to the ground. I have no control over Katy being pregnant. I have no control over the fact that she hates me.

"I hate you! I hate her! I hate everything!" I say. I can't run away again but I do run to the car. I wait there forever. When I wake up the next morning I see Katy walking to the car holding on to Tamra for support. I'm silent as they get in the car.

"Ava I..."

"Don't talk to me." I say flatly.

"Ava." She says

"I said DONT TALK TO ME! I...HATE...YOU! Don't you get it?" I scream.

"Don't tell me you hate me! Don't tell me you want to give up everything we have been through!" She says back.

"That was all BULL SHIT! EVER SINCE IVE BEEN HERE ALL WEVE DONE IS FOUGHT AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I CANT TAKE US FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! I WANT US TO BE MOTHER DAUGHTER FOR REAL! I WANT US TO LOVE EACH OTHER AND NOT FIGHT EVERY SECOND!" I scream.

"WELL YOURE NOT HELPING BY TELLING ME YOU HATE ME. I JUST-" she pauses and I hear her sniff. She looks out the window and I see her reflection in the mirror. She looks like she is trying so hard not to cry.

"I've been through so much shit ya know? I'm fucking pregnant Ava. And this baby's dad just left me." She says quietly.

"I love you so much and I canst wait for the three of us to live happily ever after but Ava baby wake up! This is reality! This is our life now. I'm on tour and there's gonna be times where we don't see eye to eye. But you're my double rainbow babe. I love you and I'll never let go of you again. Wherever you go, so will I." She says.

I don't respond. I'm afraid if I do I'll cry.