Chapter 23

There is some disturbing scenes. Just warning you.

I wake up and my pillow is wet. I have a headache and my eyes feel all sore. I turn to look at the clock. It reads '6:22'. I turn back around and I see that Ava is laying next to me with her arms wrapped around my waist. How did she get in here? I locked the door......
I brush my fingers over her cheek pushing off a strand of hair. Her eyes flutter open and look up at me. "Good morning mama." She says to me. "Hi....." I say
KATY! What the HELL! You are being so weird! I'm not sure why I'm giving myself a pep talk. I'm talking to my daughter for crying out loud! "Uh...sweetums...how did you get in here?" I ask her as I rest my chin on my hand and put my elbow on my pillow. She scoots close to me and wraps her arms a little tighter around my waist and puts her head next to my chest. "Angela found the spare key." She says. I wrap one arm around her and stroke her back. "Sorry I went off on Wes." I say to her. She looks at me and smiles. "It's alright. I probably shouldn't have told you while he was in the house." I look at her and just stare. She doesn't understand my love for her. "Aves.....I....I'm sorry I made you want to leave. I'm sorry....while you've been gone I've been really sad and I just....I've realized...I need to share everything with you and not hide stuff...." I say to her "yeah...that would be good." She says. "I'm going to to you something..." I say to her "w.....what?" She asks me. "The way you were....well.....made....like....the story...only if you want to know." I say "o...okay....I....I think I do...." She says.
"Alright." I reply

[PREVIOUS FLASHBACK]

I was in a room.
A familiar room.
I had been here before.
I heard something behind me and turned around. Ash stood in the doorway. "Hello Katheryn" he said to me. I knew what was about to happen. It's happened before. "Wait...no....Ash no.....please!" I pleaded. He lunged at me and pushed me up against the wall. "Ash stop!" I screamed. He tightened his grip on my wrists, pushing them harder into the wall. He buried his face in my neck. I felt him biting and kissing my neck. Hot tears rolled down my cheek. "Asher....." I squealed. He crashed his lips into mine and ferociously kissed me. His hands traveled down my body. I tried to push him off. He pulled back and slapped me right in the face. "As...Asher...please no!" I pleaded. He pushed himself closer to me and kissed me again. His hands started to explore me. "STOP!" I screamed. I was bawling! My shirt was soaked with tears. He pulled my shirt over my head. "Asher! Please don't do it!" I screamed. His hands went to my back undoing my bra. "Ughhhh!" I groaned " nooooo! Please!" I said "don't do this...please...don't...." I said again. His hands explored my bare chest and he grabbed it. "Ouch!" I screamed as he squeezed my chest hard.

[END OF PREVIOUS FLASHBACK]

[REST OF FLASHBACK]

"A....a....ash...." I moaned as he explored my body. He had thrown me on the bed and sat on me. He had been poking and prodding and touching every inch of me. I was mad at myself for half enjoying it but happy that he wasn't hurting me too much...yet...
"Mmm...Katy..you're a pure one aren't ya? You're still a virgin. I'm gonna enjoy this more than I thought I would." He whispers in my ear. I feel pleasure at his words but I also am scared. I've never had sex. I don't know what it will be like. I don't know if it hurts or what. He pins my wrists down on the bed so I can't move. He forces my legs open with his knees and doesn't hesitate. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I scream. It hurts so bad but it feels so good. "Mm..Katy...you're tight as a rubber band. I like you this way. Helpless. Me in control." He says to me. He gropes my chest as he speeds up. "O....OWWWWWWW." I scream. He is going to fast. It hurts so much. "Shut up." He yells at me. I feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Ash..it...it HURTS!" I say to him. " I don't care...now shut the fuck UP!" He yells louder. "Aaahhhh....owwww.....hhhhuhhhhuhhhhuuuuuuu." I cry out as I feel the pain increase as his speed does. All of a sudden it stops. He gets up. "Stay HERE! Don't move at ALL!" He commands. I don't want him to hurt me more so I obey him. I burst out into tears. I'm ashamed. Ashamed of being raped. Ashamed of what he is doing to me. "This should keep you quiet." He comes in with a bandana. "W...what's that for......" I ask "I think you know." He twists it and ties it around my head and sticks the twisted part through my mouth. The he ties me to the bed. I feel like I'm a prisoner. Well..I am....
He jumps on me again and once again doesn't hesitate. "Eydbsncjcrhjrhkcj" I cry out. It sounds like scrambled words because of the bandana. "Katy.....oh katy!" Ash screams. "Arrraaahhhhhww!" I moan and scream. I want to be let go. I want him to stop.