Stupid? No, Trial Run

It's like Deja Vu, watching Raven as she's tied to the post

It's like Deja Vu, watching Raven as she's tied to the post. This time, there are no work-arounds or shortcuts. Raven is going to die.

And that thought makes my blood run cold. "Clarke," I murmur, reaching over to touch her arm without looking away from Raven. My breathing begins to quicken as she comes into my field of vision. "We need to do something."

She nods, watching me. "Want to help me find out what's really going on?" She asks, tilting her head so my vision is filled with her face.

I look down at her eyes and nod before I grab Bellamy's arm.

"Stay here, Bell." I murmur, letting go of his hand, but he stops me.

"Please don't do anything stupid." He murmurs before looping one hand through my belt loop and the other on my neck and pulling me closer to his face. "Promise?" He murmurs, his breath fanning my face.

I glance up at him before nodding. I go to open my mouth but then he puts his finger to my lips.

"I don't want words," he practically whispers before he leans down, connecting our lips together.

It's slow and passionate, filling up every need and promise I have and will ever possess.

He pulls away and smiles at me before Clarke pulls me away.

———————

"We know Raven didn't do this," Clarke says, pacing. I lean against the dining room wall that we ate in.

I nod, "Obviously," I say, straightening my back. "My guess is that someone doesn't like us very much." I sigh before turning to the wine bottle on the table. I tilt my head, looking at it before glancing over at the glass that Gustus drank out of. "Hmph," I hum, picking it up.

"What?" Clarke asks, walking over to me.

I drag my finger along the rim of the glass and a white powdery, almost clear, substance sticks to my fingers. I rub my fingers together and a numbing sensation begins to spread from the two fingers, however it stops at the first knuckle, confirming my there.

"The glass was poisoned." I gasp, turning to Clarke. "Gustus poisoned the glass," I say, grabbing a napkin and wiping off my fingertips. "Let's go." I say, grabbing the wine bottle and running out of the room with Clarke right behind me.

We run through the halls, causing people to jump out of the way or glare at us, sometimes both. We're met with the sight of Raven tied to a post with cuts across her abdomen with Indra about to draw another one.

"Stop!" I scream, getting everyone's attention as we run.

We skid to a halt as Lexa's guards stop us. "Let us in, dammit!" Clarke yells, shoving her way past them.

The guard recovers as I'm about to follow suite, so I sigh. "Really?" I ask, tilting my head. "Okay," I mutter, pouting my lips and nodding to myself before I grab his arm and stretch it to it's entire span before stepping it back, popping his shoulder out of his socket. He screams and falls to the ground.