Unhurted

Lifty: Isn’t a bit dangerous?
Shifty: Lifty, please. We’ve had a lot of unexpected predicaments before and we always escape unhurt.
Lifty: ...
Shifty: Okay, we sometimes escape unhurt.
Lifty: ...
Shifty: Alright, we escaped unhurt once... Then we hurt ourselves on the way home.

Disco Bear: I wasn’t that drunk.
Pop: You colored my face with a highlighter because you said I was important.
DB: BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Splendid: Hopefully Splendont has learned a lesson about respecting other people's feelings.
Splendont: Oh, shut up and die Splendid.

Flippy: You know, studies show that keeping a ladder in the house is more dangerous than a loaded gun.
Flippy: That's why I own TEN guns.
Flippy: Just in case some maniac tries to sneak in with a ladder.

Shifty: I have no respect for Santa. Don’t sneak in through the chimney and undermine my authority by bringing my family presents. Walk in through the front door and fight me like a man.

Pop: How many children do you have?
Disco Bear: Biologically, legally, or emotionally? Because there is a difference.

Lifty, looking at their reflection: Now, that's rubbish. Who's that supposed to be?
Splendont: Well, that's you.
Lifty: Me?! Is that what I look like?
Splendont: You don't know?
Lifty: Busy day.

Lifty and Shifty: Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool.

Splendid: When do you usually go to sleep?
Flippy: Whenever I collapse is entirely up to the gods.

Splendont: Drink your school, stay in drugs, and get 8 hours of drugs.