Fliqpy's Just Hot

Shifty: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

Flippy: If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then have the gods strike me down where I stand.

*Lightning strikes Flippy*

Flippy: Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!

Fliqpy: Fool me once, I'm gonna kill you.

Shapeshifter: *transforms to look like Toothy*

Toothy: Okay, are you like BLIND? You look nothing like me. First off, I'm way taller. Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly, if you could drag a comb through that hair you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

Shifty: I was born for politics. I have great hair and I love lying.

Splendont: bitches b like "im baby" but have childhood trauma and neglect like wtf do u know about being baby u were forced to grow up from an early age anyways I'm bitches.

Lifty: I've come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck.

Splendid: With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.

Toothy: 'Person of interest' is almost too flattering.

Toothy: Like, if the police were to pound on my door and go, 'A man has been murdered in your building and you are a person of interest,' I'd be like, 'Moi? Oh, do go on.'

Flippy: Goodnight moon.

Flippy: Goodnight tree.

Flippy: Goodnight ghosts that only I can see.

Flippy: I'm going to defeat you with the power of friendship! ... And this knife I found.