Flags Waving in the Unrelenting Storm

Romania 

31st of May,1431

It brought me only misery to think that I had to return to the place that reminded me of how powerless I was once. I looked around still seeing the hill where the playground was, the fence made of iron spikes which are now eaten by rust  squeaking the sad history of this place that they surrounded. The red roof ready to crumble at any point, the garden once a place of safety and peace where birds chirped and nested in the green hedge now a grave with the freezing wind whistling and blowing away the withered petals of the roses that once grew here, the decaying walls covered by mold and vegetation growing in and out like a parasite on a corpse, this house felt more and more like a cursed mausoleum than anything else, a place of regret that I wouldn't have returned if not for a certain book in my father's library. Standing in front of the decaying door I gently twisted the knob to open it but the door didn't budge, I pressed myself against it, forcing myself into it. The door opened slightly but still not enough to get through. I took a deep breath and took a few steps back and kicked the door making rip itself from it's hinges. The door slammed on the ground lifting the dust up in the air and letting the gloomy light slither through the  dark room in front of me. Entering it I saw the main hallway all covered by tree branches as light could barely pass through the muddy windows. There was only a silence, a deafening silence only sometimes interrupted by the squeaking of the rats hiding under the cracked floor as I starred the only thing that survived from that cursed day.

 There was only a silence, a deafening silence only sometimes interrupted by the squeaking of the rats hiding under the cracked floor as I starred the only thing that survived from that cursed day

(Andrew):Our family portrait my father had it made to commemorate our eighth birthday. The same day I had the Yamato gifted to me, the day I inherited my father's power, a power that can bring order or chaos, the very power I have awakened and yet...it isn't enough.

 I scoffed at the picture in front of me as I turned my back to it and headed to my father's office. In there I found his giant library all damaged with shelves fallen over others as books were torn and spread allover the office. Looking through his desk there were many letters and manuscripts that were never finished due to him always being away on diplomatic meetings. From what I know my father and mother moved to Romania after he aided The king of Wallachia Mircea the Elder in his battle against the Ottoman Empire. He soon after was given the title of Count and a great area of land land where he and mother built the house on.

(Andrew):You sure were a busy man...eh Father.

I took out Yamato as with one slice I tore down the library revealing a secret door made of stone, on it having engraved the body of a maiden and the one of a demon. The demon was apparently handing something to the maiden who was sitting on her knees holding a cup. The demon had a knife in his right hand while his left hand was clenched into a fist  being held above the maiden's cup. Underneath there was an inscription which said.

"Behind this door lay my ancestors, their knowledge, their power. From my flesh and blood this door stands tall as well as my oath to protect the balance of this world from my own. I am blood and blood I shall become. Fear I have not of the darkness that has to come because I know from my blood rises my legacy."