A quiet moment

Romania 2008

Trifas

Some time after the fight(Midnight)

Andrew P.O.V.

Walking down on the alley poorly lighted by the flickering lights, steps echoing on the empty street sometimes covered by the mumbles and laughter that resounded behind the cracked walls of the aging houses. It was peaceful and yet lonely knowing that I have walked these streets over and over while hoping something would change, it never did, all remained the same, everyone was the same. Continuing my walk the sound of a door being slammed opened covered the silence as two men got kicked out of the building while shouting was heard from inside the building.

(The Owner):NU VREAU SA VA MAI VAD PE NICIUNUL PE AICI PANA CAND IMI ACHITATI CE IMI DATORATI!S-A INTELES?!(I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANY ONE OF YOU BASTARDS AROUND MY BAR UNTIL YOU PAY ME WHAT'S OWED! UNDERSTAND?!)

(Drunkard 1):DA PAI SA TE IA DRACU GHEORGHE!(YEAH WELL GO TO HELL GHEORGE!)

(Drunkard 2):ORICUM TUICA TA E DE RAHAT!(YOUR TUICA WAS SHIT ANYWAY!) *hickups*

I glanced at those two with disgust as I continued my walk. One of them noticed my presence and shouted at me making me stop and look back

(Drunkard 1):AUZI BAIATU!(HEY YOU!)

The drunkard approached me resting his arm my shoulder as he could barely stand.

(Drunkard 1):Ia zi tata...ai si tu sa ma imprumuti de doua-trei milioane asa?(Can you borrow me with two-tree hundred RONI?)

I remained silent as my finger slowly started to slide towards Yamato when the other drunkard joined the other.

(Drunkard 2):Bai Vasile,asta cred ca-i surd!(I think this one is deaf Vasile!) *hiccups*

The other drunkard started to laugh loudly as he slapped me on the back.

(Drunkard 1):ASTA?! ASTA-I CA NEVASTA-MEA TREBUIE UN PIC SCUTURAT CA SA-SI DESCHIDA GURA!(THIS ONE? THIS ONE IS LIKE MY WIFE HE NEEDS A LITTLE BEATING BEFORE HE COULD TALK !)*laughs loudly*

I continued to remain silent as I felt how my patience was running out

(Drunkard 2):Ba....Cred ca-i strain asta.(I think he's a foreigner.)

(Drunkard 1):Da normal ca e strain! Nu vezi ce straie are! Al dracului se imbraca boiereste de pe spatele nostru!(Of course he is a foreigner! See his clothes? The bastard dresses like a king off of our backs!)

The man directed his attention towards Yamato as he told to the other one

(Drunkard 1):Bai Ioane fii atent ce palos are asta! (Check out his sword Ion!)

(Drunkard 2):Asa si!(So?)

(Drunkard 1):Cum asa si! Noi suntem doi el unu, il saltam si ii luam palosul si ne platim si datoria si ne mai raman si ceva bani!("So?!' He's one and we are two. We jump him and take it from him and our debt is more than paid, plus we remain on profit!)*hiccups*

The man tried to slowly put his hand on the Yamato only for blood to slowly drip on the ground. The drunkard looked up confused only to be met with the sight of his friend slowly falling apart into multiple pieces.

 The drunkard looked up confused only to be met with the sight of his friend slowly falling apart into multiple pieces