Preparation for War:The Knight of Rebellion vs The Dark Slayer

Romania 2008

Andrew P.O.V.

There was silence for a few seconds where all you could hear were the drops of blood that were falling off the grass as the body of the old man hit the ground lifeless.I looked down at the body as I remained silent to the furious boy standing in front of me.

(Sieg):Why...?why did you kill him...?

(Andrew):He decided to save you,and paid the price.

I said as I looked at the blood that was slowly draining off Yamato as it  showed my demonic reflection.

(Andrew):You cannot escape the fate you have been given,the more you try to deny it the more you'll find yourself surrounded by death and despair.

(Sieg):Wha-?

(Andrew):You were saved by a pathetic man who was too weak to realize the truth.

(Sieg):What....are you talking about?

I sheathed my sword as I transformed back into my human form.

(Andrew):That he like you was only a tool for others to use and get disposed of,nothing more nothing else.Someone that was weak both in mind and spirit,a slave to those who only knew to beg because of their incompetence .A foolish human and a coward. 

The boy clenched his fists as he started to say to me.

(Sieg):What you say....is....not true....

(Andrew):Believe what you want but know this,war is approaching and unlike Ruler I am not giving you an option,so for every hour you are not on the battlefield I will cut ten of your homunculies' friends heads,and I will make sure that the pile is big enough to be seen from this very village.

(Sieg):Why...are you doing this?I've never done anything to you!I am no threat to you...so why!

(Andrew):Because you're still useful to me,believe it or not.

I turned my back as I was ready to leave until I heard the boy uttering

(Sieg):....Sieg....

(Andrew):Excuse you?

(Sieg):My name...is Sieg...and I....

The boy grabbed his sword and violently unsheathed it as he bravely screamed at me while his eyes emanated fury and hatred

(Sieg):WILL BE THE ONE WHO KILLS YOU!!

I stood there somewhat amused by the boy's claim.I took out Yamato and opened a portal as I said to the boy.

(Andrew):See you on the battlefield.

I entered the portal as I thought to myself.

(Andrew):Now that I have made the dog bark,I need to teach him how to bite.

I spawned at the campsite and checked on Jack.

(Andrew):Jack is still asleep...I need to find us a base of operation since staying in the woods is mostly dangerous and out in the open.But first I need some shut eye.

I rested my back on a tree as I slowly started to close my eyes and get lost into the darkness.I quickly opened my eyes as I founded myself on a hill near a tree as I was heavily gasping for air as I was surrounded by demons.I felt hopeless as I tried to squirm to the burning house.

I felt hopeless as I tried to squirm to the burning house