Conflicts

France 2008

A day before

Leticia P.O.V.

(Leticia): *praying* The heavens declare the glory of God,the skies proclaim the work of his hands.Day after day they pour forth speech, night after night they reveal knowled-huh!Yes Jeanne allow me to help you.

Jeanne P.O.V.

(Jeanne):I cannot thank you enough Leticia. I will make sure no harm ever comes to you.

(Leticia): I am just glad that I can serve someone like you Jeanne.

I started packing, it took me some time but I managed to pack the necessitates for the journey to Romania. After gazing at myself in the mirror for a final time, I pivoted and glanced at my command spells.

(Jeanne): A Holy Grail War...but there is something strange happening. I should've been summoned in Trifas, a city in Romania as the Ruler class but...*ngh*

Suddenly, screams of agony echoed in my hand as the sound of continuous slashes of a blade silenced them. Then a vision, I was in Rouen surrounded by mountains of corpses lying everywhere as their blood was draining down and absorbed by a giant tree, I caught a glimpse of a person standing in front of a tree with a single fruit hanging on one of the branches, with underneath his feet there were tortured souls cursing his existence and others begging him for his mercy. The person grabbed the fruit as he exclaimed.

(Mysterious person): This power is mine! No one else's! My bloody journey is almost at an end! I SHALL HAVE EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!

As he ate the whole fruit the tree turned into dust and the earth started shaking, I saw the man as he turned into a true monstrosity. Frozen in place I couldn't do anything only to ask in fear the monster in front of me.

(Jeanne):What...are...you...?

The monstrous creature turned around slowly, revealing an otherworldly presence that seemed to emanate pure malevolence. Its demonic form seemed to overflow with power, like a force of nature capable of destroying all of humanity with ease. As it locked eyes with me, I saw a void where its humanity should have been, replaced by an emptiness that chilled me to my core. In that moment, I knew that I was staring into the abyss, and that it was staring back at me.

 In that moment, I knew that I was staring into the abyss, and that it was staring back at me