Awakened Power(Part3)(Rewrite S.E.)

Romania 2008

Sieg P.O.V.

Nightfall was setting in, the dark sky covering the village as the stars along with the moon webbed it in their light and there was I, standing in front of the grave that I made for that man asking myself what should I do? Molding my hand into a fist clenching it as hard as I could while standing in front of the grave being reminded of my powerlessness, of the unnecessary blood that was split. Unsheathing the sword Rider gave me I starred at the blade as I was reflected in its steel.

(Sieg):Siegfried...the hero who gave his life for me...what should I do...? You gave me freedom and yet I don't know what to do with it...my heart...it tells me to fight...I want to do good by you, by Rider...by Ruler...but all I did up until now...was to be useless....to hopelessly watch how an innocent life was taken away because of me, because of how weak I am. That man died...because of me...I don't know what to do. Please Siegfried, give me a sign.

(???):Hey!

My body froze into place, small drops of sweat lingered on my face as my heart started to race, all while feeling the cold stare of a being ready to kill me at any sudden movement. I clumsily grabbed my sword and turned around trying to find the source of the voice. Looking upwards I saw a shadowy silhouette sitting with its legs crossed on the roof of the house. The shadow remained still carefully watching me. Trying to mask my fear I asked the shadow.

(Sieg):What are you?

The silhouette puzzled by my question tilted it's head to the left all while it's pupils narrowed like the ones of a cat as it's greenish-yellowish eyes glowed and pulsed . A small grin appeared on the shadow's face as it got on its feet and jumped off the roof landing in the light of the moon revealing a child. A girl of small stature with lavender hair wearing a tattered cloak.

(???):Please good Sir! Give poor Jack something to eat...we are so hungry...

She was just a child and yet was able to cause me so much fear. I was sweating bullets, my knees slowly melting with each step the girl took towards me. My heart was racing like crazy as inside of me was awaking an urge to run as fast as I could but I knew if I did that I would die immediately. I felt like prey ready to be ripped to pieces. All I could do was take my heart into my teeth and ask the girl.

(Sieg):Hungry?

The girl giggled and pulled a knife out of her belt, as she playfully twirled the knife around her fingers.

(Jack): *giggles* Yes, and you look like a full-course meal.

The girl threw the knife in the air as she jumped along with it and kicked it towards me

The girl threw the knife in the air as she jumped along with it and kicked it towards me. Fortunately I was quick enough to react and get out of the way of the attack with it only managing to graze my cheek. The girl landed on her feet as she pulled out even more knives from her belt.

(Jack):Oh? It looks like we missed...no worry we still have more!

As fast as I could I charged forward, swinging left and right in the hopes of hitting her. The girl amused by my foolish display effortlessly dodged each one of my attacks, predicting one of my attacks. She managed to get underneath and grab my wrist while twisting it, knocking down my sword and immobilizing me. The girl stared at me with innocent eyes just before saying in a childish tone all while wearing the purest of smiles.