23

To: Jc
What the hell am I going to tell Sam?

From: Jc
You don't have to tell him ;)

Jc's wrong, I need to tell Sam.

To: Sam 🐻
Let's hang out today. I'll come over?

From: Sam 🐻
Sure :)

I take a shower and put my hair up. I get dressed in something casual and grab my bag. I penny board over to Sams. I see him waiting outside.

"Hey," I say as I walk to him. He sits on the porch swing.

"Hey," he smiles. My smile suddenly turns to a frown. "Something wrong?" he asks me.

"Sam, I have to tell you something. I don't know how you're going to take it, I don't know what you'll do."

"God damn Cora. Is it that bad?" I bite my lip, my eyes water up and I knew it was going to have to be said. I nod my head. He pulls me into a hug. "Tell me."

"I slept with Jc.." I sniffle. He immediately pulls away from the hug. I expected more of a reaction but all I got was a sad facial expression. "I'm really sorry," I say and hug him. He pushes me away.

"Out of all people Cora."

"Sam, let me-"

"No! I tried so hard to keep you happy, and this is what I get in return? You cheated on me! I wanted to make you happy, I wanted to take it slow, for you! And this is what I get!" he yells, he tears up.

"Sam, I'm sorry! I got angry when you wouldn't sleep with me! I wasn't drunk!"

"Maybe I didn't want to go that far Cora. Did you ever even think about what I wanted? Or is it just all about you?" I stare at him, trying not to cry. "We haven't even known each other very long, and we started dating a few days ago..and you already wanted me in bed!"

"So you're calling me a slut?!" I yell.

"DID I FUCKING SAY YOU WERE A SLUT?" He stares at me with sad eyes. "I can't believe you," he walks inside, leaving me with sorrow.

Sams pov

I shouldn't have yelled at her that way. I didn't mean to hurt her, but she hurt me. She cheated on me, after not even two full days. How am I going to be able to ever trust her?

No, I need to stop feeling bad for her. And feeling bad for what I said. She should be the one feeling bad, she's the one who cheated.

I tried, extremely hard to make her the happiest she could be. I didn't want her to be sad anymore. I didn't want her to feel the kind of pain she did in Minnesota. She puts herself into those situations. I didn't do anything wrong.

From: Con
How's you and Cora? I heard you had a thing goin on.

To: Con
Funny you should ask, she slept with Jc. I'm done. We hadn't even been together a full day and she already cheated on me, and out of all people, Jc. I can't trust her, con.

From: Con
Cora? She did that? What the hell? I'm sorry man, I'll talk to her. I can't do much while I'm here, but I can try.

Cora's pov

He overreacted. I said I was sorry. He thinks I'm the one who should be sorry, but I didn't yell and scream in his face.

Truth is, I am sorry. But I'm confused. I don't know what to do. I start to feel stupid, because I realize, Sams never going to forgive me. I lost someone that was so kind to me, because of my choices. I'm a terrible person. I can't help but feel sorry for myself.

From: Connor 💜
What the fuck Cora? Why the hell would you cheat on Sam?! He tried to keep you happy and make you happy! You ruined you're chance of having a boyfriend that actually cared about you.

To: Connor 💜
Yes, thank you. I know I screw everything up.

From: Connor 💜
We'll talk about this tomorrow, When I get back. I'm not doing this over the phone.

To: Connor 💜
You're coming back tomorrow?! 😄

From: Connor 💜
To get my things, I'm moving back to Minnesota.