18

When I wake up Jcs sitting at the end of my bed.

"Jc! What are you doing?" I yell.

"I couldn't wait to see you.." he says calmly.

"How'd you even get in-"

"You're window was unlocked.." he says. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight." he said as he kisses my cheek.

"Jc, I forgave you. But that doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend.." he stares at me. An angry expression spreads across his face.

"Cora. I said I was fucking sorry."

"That doesn't mean I want to be your girlfriend! Give it time! I'm not just going to be your girlfriend after everything that's happened! Give ME time." I say.

"Whatever," he says and climbs out my window.

My phone vibrates and I look at the caller ID. Connor!

CF- Hey! I just got here!
M- Hi! When you visit your grandma tell her she has my hope.
CF- Thank you, Cora. I have to go though. My dads here. Love and miss you!
M- Love you too Franta! Miss you lots! Bye!

I go downstairs and see Willow and Jenn.

"Hey, where've you been the past few days?" Willow asks.

"Just with Sam and Connor."

"I heard Jc in your room." Jenn says with a bitchy tone.

"No Jenn, that was your schizophrenia kicking in." I say and roll my eyes.

"Did I miss something?" Willow asks.

No nothing other than the fact that your best friend is a bitch.

"No," I say and head towards the kitchen.

"Don't forget, it's my house." Jenn says. I grab a green tea from the fridge and scroll through Twitter.

@sampottorf tweeted: I wish you were mine

@rickydillon tweeted in reply to @sampottorf: aww sammers has a crush 😉

Before I had a chance to read the rest Sam texted me.

From: Sam 🐻
Want to hang out today? I don't have any plans. :)

To: Sam 🐻
Sure, you can come over ☺️

I think his tweet was about me... But I don't want to get my hopes up. Soon enough, Sam was here. He knocks on the front door.

"Hi!" I yell and hug him. I look over and see Jenn giving us a dirty look, she walks to the kitchen. What the hell was her problem?

"Hey." he smiles. We walk up to my room and sit on my bed.

"So what should we do?" I ask.

"Well I kinda wanted to talk about yesterday." he says. I look down and bite my lip. I still didn't know.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Cmon, you can't tell me you didn't feel anything, the kiss.." he says nervously.

"I did.." I look down at my hands. "Sam-" but he cuts me off with a kiss. I felt it all again.

"Did you feel something? I did.." he says.

"Ehh..yeah." I say nervously. "But Jc.." I say.

"That's up to you."

"Sam, I told him that just because I forgave him didn't mean I was dating him. But I don't want to be hurt again."

"Cora, you know I'd never." he says.

"I know..I'm sorry. I just don't know. I like Jc. I like you."

Before he could say anything Jc bursts into my room.

"What're you doing here?" I yell.

"I knew it! I knew Sam was here!"

"Why do you care?" I yell at him.

"You're mine CORA!" he yells at me.

"She isn't 'yours!'" Sam yells at him.

"What're you saying!? That she's yours?!" Jc yells back. Sam looks at me. "Choose Cora!" Jc yells at me.

"I can't! I can't choose! Why are you doing this to me?!" I scream. I run to my bathroom and lock the door. I slide to the floor and cry. I shouldn't have to choose. I wish it was easier.

I don't know who I'm supposed to choose. I know Jc hurt me, physically and mentally, but I liked him. I like Sam too though. I couldn't pick between them. Either way I'd end up hurt.

"Cora, open up." Sam says softly.

"Move Sam! Cora! Come out babe!" Jc yells.

"Jc! She's not yours! She told you! You can't make her choose! Let her think! God damn." I hear Sam say. He stood up for me. Jc was a dick.

I hear Jc storm out of my room and slam the door.

"Cora..?" Sam whispers.

"Sam.." I sob.

"Can I come in?" he asks. I unlock the door and he sits beside me. "You don't have to choose. I see you still have feelings for him, and that hurts me, but I want you to be happy. Do what makes you happy Cora. Please." He's so sweet. I hug him and he squeezes me tight. "No matter who you are with, I'll always be by your side. I'll always be a friend to you, and that's a promise."

A small part of me wanted Jc, but he couldn't compare to Sam.