8

"What?" I ask.

"Well, I got you something!" he says.

"What? Why? What is it!" I beg.

"Here," he says handing me a small box wrapped in old Christmas wrapping paper.

"Nice wrapping," I say laughing.

"My mom taught me," he says with a grin. I tear open the box.

"You didn't! Connor!" I yell.

"You're welcome!" he yells.

"Thanks so much!" I scream excitedly. "How can I pay you back? iPhone 6s aren't cheap.."

"You don't need to. But I already set it up and put all your old numbers back in it, and I may or may not have taken a few selfies." he said with a wink.

I open the front camera and take weird pictures with Connor.

"Aww Connor! Thank you!" I jump on top of him and lay there with my head on his chest. His heart starts to beat faster. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around him. We intertwined our legs together and cuddled.

The door opens. Jc looks at us and slowly backs out of the room.

"I'll just go.." he said awkwardly.

Connor and I start laughing.

"Hey, you want something from McDonald's? I'm going to go."

"Just a medium fry please" I say. He leaves and I go downstairs, Ricky and Sam seem to be gone. I go back upstairs and knock on Jc's door.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Mhm," he mumbles. I walk in, and see he's laying face down on his bed. I sit next to him.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"How long have you and Connor been dating?" he blurts out. I start laughing.

"Connor? Me? Haha. Jc, he's my best friend. We just do weird things like that. We cuddle a lot, but we're just friends." I say trying not to laugh.

"Oh," he sits up. "So he won't get mad if I do this?" he puts his hand on my upper thigh. It sends shivers up my spine.

"Nope," I squeak out. He laughs.

"Cora," he says.

"Mhm?" I manage to get out. He laughs again

"Let's go penny boarding." He runs out of his room and I grab the penny boards.

I least expected him to say that. But okay.

We ride out penny boards down to the beach, I manage to do so without falling.

"You're getting pretty good," he says with a smile. We sit on the beach and watch people splash around in the waves.

"Come on," he says and starts running.

"Where?" I ask running after him.

"Last one there gets thrown into he water!" he yells. He gets there before me and picks me up.

"No, Jc!" I scream as I laugh. He throws me over his shoulder and I try to squirm out of his arms.

"Oh no! You're gonna fall in!" he yells, he throws me into the water.

I come up for air.

"Jc! It's so cold." I run up to him and jump on his back.

"You're getting me all wet!" he yells.

"Good!" I yell back. After he chases me around for a while he pulls off his hoodie.

"Here," he says handing it to me. "You said you were cold, so here's my hoodie." I smiled.

"Thank you," I put his hoodie on and hugged him.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks.

"Anything," I say with a smile.

"Are you a virgin?"

"JC!" I yelled.

"What! You said I could ask anything!" he laughed.

"Yeah," I answer calmly.

"You mean, you and Connor haven't?" he asked.

"NO! I already told you!" I laugh.

"Okay, all I wanted to know." he smiled.

When we walked inside we both walk up the stairs.

"I had a good time," I tell him.

"Me too, let's do It again."