chapter 14

win pov

" Bright can't leave such a cute rabbit to die in front of me"he said

"just accept that you wanted to taste my lips" i said sitting beside my dad and my baby just glared at me, which make him look more cute.My dad and my paa are just enjoying the scene in front of them with entertaining eyes.

"i just gave you CPR and by the way why should i try to kiss anyone when i have my fiance, if i want i can kiss him"he said.

 i felt string of pain in my heart. imagining his lips on other person.I can't register that he belongs to me and he is going to be mine. no one has the right to kiss him and even my baby can't take his lips away from me. he is mine and only mine.

"okay guys lets go have dinner"paa said but i just sit staring at my baby, who is following my paa.Dad and me sit there on sofa.I saw him already helping paa, they are talking with each other and laughing. He is laughing like he didn't revealed truth and didn't hurt me at all.

But one way he is correct. he has fiance and his fiance has the right to kiss him. bright also have right to kiss him. I am not always there with bright to stop him kissing another man, who is going to get married. No no he is not getting married to any one other than me. he is future Mrs Metawin no one can prevent this.

"Win you should take steps" my dad said tapping my shoulder. " i think he is clear about his marriage, you should make him feel you love him more than any one in this world. Then only he will come to you. He looks different than other young men.By the way did you ask Man about bright, i think bright has some problem" dad said looking at bright.He is right i have to take fast steps, there is no time to waste.

"well i guess that's true but I didn't asked man about anything and i still think man is hiding something from me." Win said thinking about man and his conversation.

"anyway from tommorow on wards you and bright are going to start add shoot so you should try to persuade him and make him feel you love him" dad said.

"thanks dad i love you and thanks for helping me" i said to dad and i really mean it. I saw in many news papers and news how parents don't allow to the young lovers to get married with each other. most of the parents want their son or daughter should have to marry that person, who is choosen by them. in that i am lucky , even though person i am in love is already engaged they are still helping me saying i still have time. I don't know what good deed i did in my life to have a such good parents. Thank you god.

"thats ok, now common before your paa yell at me" dad said and walked towards dining table. Win followed him thinking about his dad words. Bright really has some problem anyone can sense that but what it is.

i sit beside my baby who is looking at all the dishes with beaming eyes. At the first meeting i know he is food lover, when he asked me about egg tarts.All served each other every dish. i looked at bright who is already digging in the food. my baby looks so happy while eating.His cheeks are filled with the food, which makes him look more cute.

"you like the food" I asked taking his own bite. He is eating 2ith so pleasure i can't control asking him that question. And i can also know what he likes what not. May in future when i go on date with him , it will help me. Future planning you know.

"Off course who don't like such a delicious food, and those who don't like they are donkeys" my baby said seriously and start to eat this food with full concentration. Win and his parents smile at each other, looking at Bright.

"By the way Bright how is your mom and grand pa" dad asked.

"Mom is busy with publication house and grand pa is good, now he can't walk that much but he is ok i think uncle" my baby said to my dad while chewing his food.I can say already that my father and my baby go along well. My dad has no cold aura which he shows me some times.

"Do you live with your mom and grand pa" this time paa asked. I stayed silent just listening whatever here is going on. I know that my parents are making my baby comfortable and at the same time they want to know more about my baby.So without disturbance i am taking information, whatever coming out from my baby. We don't know when that come handy.

"No uncle Bright and PMan lives in the agency apartment" my baby said.

"staying only two is difficult i think" paa asked.

"Not at all uncle, P man is like a father to Bright . he take care of everything. The only thing i do is studying and practicing singing and doing my photoshoot and works." My baby said , all three recognized there is proud feeling in his voice. Is it for his Pman.

Another thing i confirmed today, when he is talking about countering on my comment on tasting my lips he replied me without using bright , he used "i'. That is something which caught my ears and now when he talked about man he also used 'i'. So sometimes he use 'i' i took mental note.

"You like your PMan so much" this time it is Win asked with curiosity.

"Like him, bright can't imagine his life without P Man.He is elder than me, but he failed in exam just because he want to be in class with me and wanted to save me from bullies. Even thought he is interested in the medicine he didn't studied at all , he said he wanted to my manager.Now he is also studying with bright, helping his father with company from home and also managing all bright work. As i said he is  like father figure to bright" my baby said proudly about Man. All us listened this carefully. We got two conclusion .One Man  love bright too much and second Man is so protective of my baby that he can't live him alone.Person only become this much protective when person thinks that the person they love is in danger. So my baby is in danger.

"Man is a such gentle man" dad said.

"Only with bright uncle, with other people he only flirts" my baby said with smile looking at my dad , all the three of us smiled at him.

"I saw that, how he is flirting with fong" i said

"Ohh  But P is really hitting on Fong" my baby said and tat take my more attention.

"what" I am so surprised

"What what" my baby asked me while chewing food.

"What i mean is he really hitting on my best fiend"  i asked again to confirm the news from my innocent baby who is revealing the truth to me with his innocence.

"Why do you have any problem or are you in love with your best friend" My baby asked and i coughed. My paa gave me water immediately.

I looked at my baby who is still looking at me.Can some one smack his head because i don't want to smack his head even i wanted to.

Is he fool or what

here i am calling him adonis

here i am kissing him whenever i got opportunity

here i am flirting him

and he still thinks i love someone else

what the actual fuck

either my baby is so much innocent or he is fool

Ahhhhh damn it my love life is going to be one big adventure of my life with this innocent fool adonis.

But i love him so i have to take this adventure as soon as possible

Author note:

hey lovelies i am back with my new chapter of singer i hope you like it.

Love you always

keep supporting me and bright win

keep sharing your thoughts through your beautiful words about my story.

If you like my story please vote and comment and follow my account.

Your's author

trishi