Chapter 8

Bright Pov

yesterday P man told bright that we have  meeting with one of the biggest  cosmetic company in the country. I don't know about anything more than doing my work. Everything related to my money is handled by P Man and my mom. So i just do my work because i like it.I just agree with every decision  they took for me. i believe that they only think good for me.

I glanced at the person who is now standing in the lift beside me. I don't know i feel like he is creep. First time i saw him in the concert, when he give me a gift. there is a something in his eyes. I am not so much intelligent and overthinking , so i didn't bother to read his eyes.He looked at me like i stole something important from him.As far as i know , i didn't do such thing.

I just took gift from him and bowed him. But still i remember he called me with the name of "ADONIS". When he whisphered 'only stare at him not others" i felt goosebumps in my body. May be because he is new person that's why i felt. because i am not good with the meeting new people. After that meeting i just hope i never meet him but at the same time there is something in my mind which is curious about to know him.

After concert when i went home , i freshen up and chat with my grand pa and mom. Then i settled on my bed. i took my lapy because i have to do my assignments of my class. I start to search for the sources of my assignment topic.

 That's when i remembered the adonis name given by that stranger. I typed it on google. They says 'curiosity kills cat". Like that only i am so curious about to know why he called me adonis and who is that adonis. Adonis Bright is coming to catch you.

After seconds google showed 8,19,00,000 result. ohh i thought may be adonis is a famous celebrity. but the first page i opened and start to read article. I read it very seriously and finally i get who is adonis.

'Adonis was the mortal lover of the godess aphrodite in greek mythology. One day adonis was gored by a wild boar during a hunting trip and died in aphrodite arms as she wept. His blood mingled with the tears and became the anemone flower" I read loudly.

Then i look at the photo of adonis, which is sculpted stoned sulpture. 'Yukk how can he say me i am adonis, the photo in google shows adonis has curly hairs. no Bright didn't like him bit. if he ever met me next time i am going to tell him i am not as ugly as adonis'

I have my questions you know

1 i am not from greek mythology, i am man of 21'st century, then why he called me ADONIS

2 adonis is a lover, and i am not any body's lover

3 adonis died by wild boar when he is on hunting. Who told him to go one hunting. if he stayed in home then he would be happy with his wife what foolish people

4 how can tear and blood form a flower

5 In all this things how i became adonis

 I stopped my thoughts and looked beside me in the lift .i think rabbit boy is thinking about my question. Mumma really told me staring is bad but this rabbit boy told me stare at him. I am so confused so i asked him. is it bad  to question what we don't know. grand pa always told me we have to question about things, when we don't know about this.

by the way i name him rabbit, just now. when  i saw him talking with my p with his bunny smile. He looks like a rabbit boy.I am engrossed in my thoughts suddenly light in the lift start to blink off and on. my first reaction is looking at the person beside me. Who looked tense he is keeping both his hands on the lift walls. Thank god i am not scared by this silly things.

I think he is 3 or four year older than me. But still he scared like a kid. But i know may be he has some problem with the darkness or lift. My little brother also had issue with lift. Sometimes he even scared to enter the lift, we have to force him to enter the lift. The light of the lift still continues blinking and i saw the rabbit boy , who is rubbing his chest where his heart is located. i think my assumption is right he had some issue.

 Then light completely switched off and lift become completely dark like moonless night. Then i heard him only saying one very very bad word  " Fuck...."

I just blinked my eyes after hearing that cursing word. My mumma always told me cursing is bad why he is cursing. " Why are you using bad words , its very very bad thing" I said to him. I didn't heard anything. I only heard heavy pants. I can't able to see anything now. I move towards the direction where he is standing before. But he is not beside the wall. Then i felt something on my leg, i felt some worm is crawling at me " Mummy" I screamed and jump back

" It's.....it's ...me" he slowly said panting.

I calmed myself took out my mobile from my pocket and switch on the torch. Then i saw he is sitting on the floor and breathing heavily. he almost look like he will pass out at anytime without air. I immediately ran to him and crouched down in front of him.

I patted his cheek and asked him " hey hey are you ok sir" I asked him, but his heavy breath continues

" i ....I...." He didn't able to continue his sentence . i observed him his face and his neck is almost drenched in to sweat and his eyes are wet. i don't know what to do, think  bright think....otherwise he will die.

For the first time i am so much close to his face. His eyes are black. which are now completely filled with the tears, his nose looks red at the tip and i looked over his lips which are parted and moving little bit due to his heavy breathing. Without knowing i touched his lips. I felt his breathing air is hitting my thumb it felt somewhat good. His body stiffened and i suddenly withdraw my hands from him. I got the idea grand pa often told me ....

I cupped his face in my both palms and pressed my lips on him, he already have a breathing problem he immediately opened his mouth to me. I started to give him air from my lungs.......Oh  god bright's  first kiss is gone................

He have to pay me , I sacrificed my first kiss for him

Author note

Hello my dear lovey readers new chapter is here . Hope you like it. by the way what do you think what's going on Win mind right now. Any way i hope you like it. by the way guys keep commenting me. give a feedback on my story. Guys some of you wanted me to write more chapter's on the cute husband and hot wife....please tell me with your comments. Should i right more chapters.

Thank you for your love and support my lovely readers.

Read, comment and vote. if possible follow me.

Your's author

trishi