Chapter 1

" Win , Prim father called us yesterday" My paa said sitting on the long sofa. beside him my dad is reading news paper. My dad stopped reading news paper when he heard my Paa stern voice with serious aura. Shit again this i don't know how to tell them i am not interested in girl.Why that old man have to call.

"Why" I asked him . My paa is asking me to date that girl since six months.Once he made me to go on blind date . There i found this Prim girl, for  god sake she made me feel irritated. She is very clingy and the way she try to act cute make me to puke until my core.She behave like innocent but i know she is not at all cute and innocent . She just portrait herself innocent in front of my paa.My paa is so sweet he don't know her real bitch character.

" Why Means he want both of you get engaged" My paa said still with irritated voice. i looked at my dad with 'help me' look, because he also know why prim and his father is trying all this stunt because their business is soon going to be bankruft that's why they are trying to partner with us by this marriage arrangement. But both me and dad hide these things from my paa because we don't want him to freak out on them for using marriage for their benefit. If paa knows that he will skin them alive.

I raised my eyebrow and think about how to convince my paa. I know he is worried about me because i am single. For god sake i tried to date some people  when i am in a college , but i never felt right. After my post graduation i joined my family Business . After entering the business me and my father worked more to make our brand name international. Sometime i also do modeling for our cosmetics. i rarely get time to sleep and i really don't  have time to find someone. i swear if i like someone right now i will propose him at that spot and drag him in front of my paa.

" Paa you and dad always told me the beautiful feeling in this world is Love. You told me it makes us smile just looking at person and it make us relax just looking at the person face.When we meet that person it feels like he is made for you. These all things you and dad told me, i never felt those things with anyone. If i feels that with any person i swear i will drag that person in front of you " i said somewhat in convincing way. he leaned on the sofa while rubbing his face with both hands and keep calm. i know he is calm means there is storm coming next.

" Are you going to die single, i can't let this happen with my one and only son. If you don't want Prim then found someone else i will talk with her father. For gods sake go out of that bloody four walls of the office. then only you can meet a new people , then only you are able to find out the right person for you" he said ragingly, i know his concern as a father he had his worries. but i can't act like i love someone when i don't know what is love.

" I will try " I said just a simple sentence i don't want to speak more because sleeping tigress in my paa already woke up. So i have to move smoothly.

" Win you know i fall in love when i am eighteen, i married when i am twenty and give birth to you when i am twenty two . And you are twenty five still single ass" my paa said calmly trying to make me understand.

" That's because you found a right person " I said while looking at my Dad. I know they are really made for each other. In this my twenty five years  i never saw my dad scolding and arguing with my paa. on the other hand my paa never had a day without scolding my dad. But my father never strike him back. When i asked him why he never scold back to paa. he told me he loves when my paa scolds him. that's strange right, but  i think that is the love accepting every trait of our lover as  a gift.

" I can't win against you" he said got up from sofa went to the kitchen  to prepare a dinner.

"Baby after all he is your son" My dad said with loud voice and my paa just scoffed from kitchen. My paa turned to me and i just rolled my eyes.