chapter 11

"Bright there is delivery for you" Man said loudly looking at the delivery man, he said he only give it in bright hand. Man don't understand what on the delivery, because it is not usual package of company, which bright orders every other day.

Hearing loud voice of the Man bright come out of his room with tossed hair, wearing white t shirt and pink colour shorts.

Bright saw his brother is standing at the door glaring at delivery man. " What is it p" He asked Cluelesly while blinking his eyes.

"What you ordered this time" Man asked gazing at his cute brother, who is looking like baby after a good sleep.

" But bright didn't order anything" He said while scratching his head , as if he trying to remember what he ordered. But then he sighed he didn't remember anything.

The delivery man who is looking between the two adults, finally said " Sir it has sender name, the name is Metawin.. " Man stopped him at mid sentence.

"Bright sign it and take the delivery" Man said. He thought win is already on the mission of bright persuassion.That man is really not wasting his time, he thought.

" Ok" Bright said and sign the paper and took deliver box went inside and sit on the living room sofa.
Man closed the door came to the living room, where bright sitting on the sofa, he sit beside him thinking what might be in the package.

Man saw bright is just staring at the box without opening it. He know there is something funny going in his brother mind. He saw how bright crossed his arms on his chest, and keep his index finger below at his chin, moving his head up and down and continue staring at the package.

" Brighty open it already" Man said in soft tone.

" P what if it contains bomb"  Bright said with the full seriousness. Man wanted to laugh at this situation. Bright is looking so damn adorable. It is daily scene for him but he still can' t avoid his cuteness. Which always make him feel happy.

" It is sent by Mr. Win" Man said calmly

" But that person said Metawin" Bright said with the confusion looking at his p.

" Mr. Win name is metawin, win is shortcut" Man replied

" Ohh" Bright said and went to the kitchen bring the scissor from there.

" Bright how many times I told you don't use kitchen scissor to cut these things" Man said looking at his brother.Every time bright does that and man said him same thing but bright is bright he always do what he want.

"P how many times bright also said all scissor have the same function, that is to cut" Bright said replying in the same tone like a Man and  start to cut the package. Whilst ignoring his glaring brother.

   When bright open the package it contains the three boxes which are pink in colour. He opened first one which contains 3 shampoo bottles , he opened seconds box which showed lip balm with the brand and third pack which filled with the egg tarts.

Looking at the boxes the blush formed on Bright face. Man observed the changes in his brother face. So metawin charm is working on his brother in metro speed.'good job Metawin '

"bright you are looking so happy" he said looking at his brother face, it looked like he won award.

"Off course bright is happy, don't you see win sent all these" Bright said while smelling the shampoo which is in his right hand.

"woww it smells exactly like his hair" He said and closed the shampoo bottle.

Bright is so focused on the gifts he didn't saw there is a letter in the box of egg tarts. "bright there is a letter on egg tarts" Man said looking at pink letter, which his brother failed to observe.