Chapter 9

Bright Pov

I pressed my lips on him, to give him some more oxygen because he is looking like he is short of breath and he will pass out at any movement. When i pressed my lips on him he immediately opened his lips, may be he gasped by my action. Is he kid or what bright is more intelligent than him. bright know it is CPR.

I start to give him more oxygen as much as possible, until the lift open. But lift is still not opening. After sometime i felt his lips are also moving. Ohh i think he is sucking more oxygen from me i thought. so i moved my lips according to the comfort. We both continued our lips movement .

 His lips are so plumpy , i have to ask him which lip balm he is using because they are so so softy and plumy. I want my lips to be like his lips. After sometimes i felt his tongue entered me, i don't know why. then i thought may be CPR is like this only. I never tried CPR before so i don't know what it is, i only know we have to give them air by our lips. I am feeling his tongue on every corner of my mouth , i just stayed as it is, allowed him to suck my air. I just don't want anything to happen him in my presence.

I don't know how much time passed finally the door of the lift opened and i immediately broke giving him air. Looked at the door where My P and fong and some workers are standing there. I think they are people who came to rescue us.

" Bright " My p called me.I see concern and fear in his eyes for me. I know he loves me more than anything in this world. I am thankful to god giving such a good brother, who is always with me like superhero, every time i am in my dam dangerous situation.

" WIN" I heard fong screamed and come towards us. that's when i look at the person in my arms, now he is already passed out. i am feeling like i am aprodite and he is adonis dying in my arms

" Bright gave him CPR, he is in concious state until now, Bright think he just passed out" I said looking at Man who is fainting in my arms.

"Man can you help me, we have to take him hospital" Fong said and man and other workers helped him to take win out. I followed both fong and Man. They settled Win on the back of seat and Fong went to driver seat and my P went to passenger seat. I stand outside thinking what to do, because there is no space. Rabbit boy is sleeping on the backseat of car.

"Bright sit at backseat" My p said, i nod to him. I enter the car and slowly Moved rabbit boy head upwards then i seat in the place. Finally i made him to sleep on my lap. oops so much tiring....but my egg tarts.....i have to sacrifice my egg tarts for him. This rabbit boy have to treat me for sacrificing my egg tarts.

" My egg tarts" i whine, fong and P looked at me, like i said something wrong. But fong immediately looked at road.

" I will buy you later, once we treat Mr. Win" my P said me with his beautiful cute smile. That's why i love him so much. He always understands me and he know what i really want.

" Really Bright is  so excited, as soon as we admit this rabbit boy we will eat egg tarts..." I said excitedly my p shook his head and turned back to his original position to face road. i just shrugged and i am really excited to eat egg tarts. Then i looked at the person  who is sleeping like a baby in my laps.

'No one sleep in my lap until now, it is the first time someone sleeping in my lap. I am the one who always sleeping on the lap of my grand pa, my mom and my p. but this person taking every first things from me. I pinched his nose. I caressed his hairs, which are so smooth and silky, when i passed fingers through it they just slipped like a silk thread.Woww now i want to know which shampoo he uses.

The car finally stops. i saw through the window it is big hospital. fong came out of the car called some one , then i saw there is a streacher. P man and fong lift the person from my lap and laid him on streacher.

"ahhhh" i exclaimed because my lap is feeling numb, because the rabbit boy is so heavy. We enter the hospital,they took rabbit boy to check up. we three just sat on the chair outside the room.

" fong what happened" One of the uncle who is cute and very fair , asked to fong. Fong and p stand up from their position, when they heard the sound.

" Uncle lift suddenly stopped working, we tried to open early but it is stucked. but when we opened he already fainted" fong said to the cute uncle, who looks so worried for rabbit boy. Wait i think i saw him somewhere but i don't know where.

" He will be ok baby" Another uncle who is tall like a pillar , keep his hands on cute uncle shoulder and said with concern. I also saw him somewhere, issshhh i don't know why my memory is so dull. i have to eat almonds more from now on.

" Ohh Mr. chvarae you are here" tall uncle asked my p, with the surprised look.

" yeah today we have a meeting i think you forget about it" My p said to tall uncle with his genuine smile then he shake his hand with tall uncle.

" no no, now i remember. Actually i told win to handle the deal" Tall uncle said

" we  sign the contract" My P said keeping his hand in his pocket. tall uncle nods to him. I think they didn't saw me because fong and P is standing in front of me like bodyguards. i wanted to talk with cute uncle, who looks so soft and kind. He looks like he is going to cry at any moment, but why...

The door of the hospital room opened , both uncle rushed in to room. I don't know why p and fong didn't went inside " why you both didn't went inside, you look so worried for rabbit boy" I asked them moving my eyes in between them. Because they looked so much worried and concerned about rabbit boy, specially fong. So when door opened they have to go inside. I don't understand these people

" They are his mom dad, they are more worried than us" My p said calmly to me. Now i understood why rabbit boy is so handsome and beautiful, because his mom and dad also awesome in look.

" can we go now" i asked i am bored now. i don't like hospital smells, it sucks. now rabbit boy is all good and well why we have to be here.

" You don't want to meet Win " fong asked me. But his look says you have to meet win. I sighed.

" First Bright loss  first kiss because bright give him CPR, second Bright sacrificed his egg tarts for him and third he sleep on bright lap until now no one sleep on this lap and fourth if bright stayed few more minutes in this hospital Bright will definately throw up, then you have to admit bright" i said while massaging temple

" Shitt.." my P said looking at me with concern.

Author note

hey my beautiful readers next update is here i hope you like it happy reading.

Please read, comment, vote and if possible follow me.

Your's author

trishi