Chapter 5

After the concert win and his parents went to home. Type and Tharn saw something change in their son. but they thought Win will eventually tell them. One thing they know that win is happy. that made them feel easy.

finally trio reached the house.Before going to his room Win looked at his parent and said " paa dad i want to talk with you"

Tharn looked at his wrist watch and scrunched his eyebrow and said " can we talk tommorow it's already  12.30 am" Win nods to them without saying anything he rushed to his room.

Win went to his room . he took a shower and wear silk Pjs . He laid on his bed and start to think about his adonis. 'adonis how i am going to make you mine'. That's the question he is thinking all this time in his car from the concert to home.Like the projects of company to pursue his baby he has limiting date that is adonis marriage date.

One hand Win is happy someone made him to feel those things on the other hand he is frustrated which caused him sleepless night.After rolling on the so many times he didn't able to sleep So he got up from his bed and went to study table where his pc is there. He start to do research on bright , like he is going to do some research project on his new product.

Win typed the name of the singer. Then the google shows lot of the articles about Bright. Then he took his notepad  and start to write the things which are crucial about bright. He Almost read the all the articles about him which showed in the first page of the Google. But he still felt this is not enough.So he immediately messaged ohm to give him all the information about Bright.

After doing all this things, he saw time its already 4.30 am in the morning. win sighed because until he clear his mind with his parents, and take their suggestions he can't able to sleep.He got up from his chair, went inside his walk in closet. He took out his gym dress and wear it. Then he went to his gym which is in their last floor of their mansion.

Win enters his gym and first he started with streaching.Then he did little cardio. Win is more fan of weight lifting exercise than cardio.He worked in his gym for an hour . His body is sweating, his t shirt already wet with his sweat. His hairs are damp. He then went to his room , after resting little bit then he went inside his bathroom.

Win came downstairs"good morning dad paa" He greeted his parents. He went to his paa and kissed on his cheeks. " Ohh my baby is happy today" His paa said.

" paa coffee" Win whined to hi paa. Gulf is already making coffee , so he just nods at Win. Then Win went outside and saw his paa reading news paper. All the news papers are filled with ukrain russia war. Win sighed why people are fighting against each other because at he end of they it couldn't give you any result. Yeah may be you will know who won or who loss but until then lot of the people will who do not did anything wrong.

"The situation is going critical day by day. i don't think this is good sign. innocent people are dying. Many people fleeing to the other countries to just survive. They are using a missiles and vacum bombs. god knows what going to happen in future"My dad said looking at me while keeping news paper on the table in front of sofa.

" yeah dad and war is not a solution as far as i know. Both the countries should solve the problem in a diplomatic way. otherwise it is going to cause a lot of issues in a future. As i can see  most of the infrastructure in Ukraine is already destroyed . It is huge harm to human beings. the war also affecting on economy the rate of the oil is increasing and stock markets are falling down"Win said his opinion about the war to his dad.

" I just hope war will end soon" Dad said . Then his Paa  came to the living room with tray which containing three mugs of coffee. it's still &am in the morning so they just want coffee nothing more. he kept tray on table , then give coffee mugs to his husband and son. he took his coffee mug and sit beside his husband.