End

♡︎
It was a gloomy rainy day when Minho and Felix said their well overdue goodbyes. Felix and Jisung hugged each other, not liking the idea of being apart yet again. Seungmin and Hyunjin also stood far, savoring their last few moments together.

Chan looked at the twins, then back to Minho who gave him that sweet smile the Australian always falls in love with.

Taking a deep breath, Chan leans over and gives Minho a peck on cheek to which the honey blonde accepts. "Take care of yourself." Chan whispered not wanting to let go. "You too."

Minho then opens his umbrella and walks over to the car, hugging Jisung. "I love you Ji." Minho said, already feeling sadness while leaving him.. "Love you too Appa."

The three, Seungmin, Chan, and Felix, watched the car drive off, each already missing their other halves. This time, the flight did take off with those three people that missed their flight last time.

-

Arriving in Seoul was no different, it was as if the clouds and rain followed them, giving them a sad welcome home. Minho then looked to his side, watching as Felix sadly looked out the window, not missing the few tears that fell. It broke Minho to see his sunshine like that but he was equally as broken.

Minho and Felix walked inside the house and immediately called for Changbin. "We're home." Sadly they didn't get any response. "I'll check the office." Minho told Felix who rushed to the place his grandfather could be. Minho sighed calmly when he saw that old fashioned newspaper. "Hey stranger."

Although the honey blonde gasped in utter surprise when the newspaper was put down and there he was, none other than Jisung. "Appa, did you know that there's another flight that will get you here an hour faster?" The twin said, giving him a smirk
"I did." Minho said in disbelief but he didn't take the plane because it didn't have first class.

Felix then walked into the study and gasped in excitement, seeing his twin. "Ji what are you doing here!" Felix ran off and hugged his twin tightly. "It took us about 8 seconds to realize that we didn't want to lose you again.."

"We?" Minho catches the word he holds onto hopefully. "We." Chan said, finally entering the room.

"I made the mistake to not go after you once, Min, and I won't make it again, no matter how brave you are."

"You expect me to just let my knees feel weak and fall into your arms and cry hysterically and tell you that everythings fine and that we'll figure all this out, a bi-continetal relationship with our kids being raised here and there, and you and i just picking up where we leave off and.. Getting old together and... Chan what do you expect?...to live happily ever after." Minho rambled off, tearing up watching as Chan walked closer at each word.

"Yes to all of the above. Except you don't have to cry hysterically." Chan whispered softly, caressing Minho's cheek, looking at him fondly.

"Yes I do." Minho said, finally letting go of his tears and Chan leaned in as they both finally kissed after almost twelve years.

"We did it, Lix."

-

It was like deja vu all over again. The boat, the fireworks, everything just like the first time.

This time Minho got to finally designed his own wedding attire.

This time Felix and Jisung were present.

It was a beautiful boat wedding with so many beautiful fireworks and great music selection.

The newlyweds recreating the picture that got them to that day. It was love at first sight, it was eternal sweet love.

It always was.

Faith worked its magic and with a little help from a set of orange haired twins Bang Christopher Chan and Lee Minho sealed their true love, this time forever.

At the wedding, Minho and Chan weren't the only ones who sealed their future because before they knew it Hyunjin dropped down on one knee and spilled his heart out, asking Seungmin to marry him and the redhead obviously said yes.

And it wouldn't be a cliche ending if we didn't add that they lived "Happily ever after."

♡︎

What do you think happens next in the story line?

- from the last few clips of the movie, for this AU, I think the whole family ends up in Australia. Seungjin marry and eventually have their own family but will forever be family with the whole Lee Bang family. The twins go to the same school while both their parents keep working as producer and choreographer/designer. I feel like there would still be rocky moments in Minchans matrimony but just seeing the twins, reminds them how important their unity is.

Don't worry, I'll take one for the team, and in this AU I will take care of *hot* granpa binnie...