17

♡︎

Chan and Minho walked over to a calm area where the older tried to dry off but winced when he felt a cut. Minho looked worriedly and spotted a pool attendant. "Excuse me, do you have a first aid kit we could use?" Minho asked sweetly to the worker who nodded and soon came back with the kit.

"Oh Chris, let me help you with that." Minho leaned over and Chan instantly let himself be taken care of as he looked at Minho closer.

"So Minnie, how are you? Or does everyone call you Minho now?" Chan noticed how Minho looked shocked at the nickname.

"That's fine, my dad still calls me that. I've been great." Minho said reassuringly and Chan couldn't get rid of his fond smile and leaned in closer, "you know Min, you haven't changed one bit since I last saw you."

"Finally! Channie, there you are!" Jeongin interrupted the two and he was confused seeing his fiance so close to the designer he met.

"Oh you've met! Good. Channie, Minho designs wedding attire and he's going to make- Wait.. how did you two meet? And Channie, why are you all wet?" Jeongin asked, distasteful with the situation.

"Are you designing my fiance's wedding attire?" Chan turned to Minho who nervously smiled, "I didn't know he was your fiancé."

Chan shook his head and turned to Jeongin. "Well Jeongin, this is just a big crazy story.." Jeongin raised his eyebrows, "how crazy?"

Felix then walked up to Jeongin, greeting him. "Hey Jeongin!" Jeongin faked a smile before Jisung walked up. "What's up?" Jisung asked. Jeongin let out a shriek as he looked from left to right, noticing the twins.

"Innie did I ever mention that Jisung had a twin?" Chan tried to calm him down. "No. You forgot that detail." Jeongin mumbled looking at the twins, trying to conceal his anger.

"Don't feel bad, Jeongin. Dad never told me either. By the way, I'm the real Jisung. This is Felix, he was pretending to be me while I was pretending to be him. And this is our Appa, who brought us into this world, Lee Minho."

Jeongins eyes widen at the information, "this is your Appa?" The twins answered a yes in unison. "You were married?" Jeongin points at the two other adults. Minho looks down,

"guilty, again."

♡︎