12

♡︎

Well, the sweetness and calmness lasted longer than Minho expected because now he was a complete mess. He had way too many hair curlers on his honey blonde hair and was wearing his designer sunglasses inside. "I can't do this. I'm sorry but I can't!" Minho said, frantically pacing around the room.

"I haven't hear from Bang Christopher Chan in almost twelve years and now I'm flying across the ocean to-"

Minho took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm not mature enough for this Hyunjin!" Minho shouted at his assistant who was helping him pack. "If that man didn't make me feel so crazy, we would probably still be together. We made this arrangement so we wouldn't have to see each other ever again. I mean, look at me, Hyunjin! Have you ever seen me like this?" Minho gestured to his appearance before sticking his hand out.

"Don't answer that. What if Chan doesn't even recognize me? Don't answer that either. Sungie said he was ripped? He was in great shape when I met him. His smile made my knees weak and I'm a dancer!"

Jisung leaned against the bedroom, amusingly hearing his Appa's nervous state and decided to finally walk inside the room. "Appa, I'm ready!" Jisung cheerfully said. Minho smiled and tried to fix his appearance by removing his sunglasses. "Good. Me too! Well, almost." Minho nervously said and Jisung tilted his head. "Appa your suitcase is empty."

"Right. You are correct. Okay. Did you speak to your dad, Sungie?" Minho nervously rambled on and

Jisung panicked for a second, immediately nodding "Yes of course. I just hung up on him. He said he's anxious to see you." Jisung said, wiggling his eyebrows, making Minho flustered. "Anxious, nervous? Like he's hating this whole thing or anxious excited?"

"Anxious, excited. He said he'll meet us at the Four seaons hotel in Sydney tomorrow." Jisung said confidently, making Minho more nervous. "That's soon..very soon, like tomorrow, tomorrow morning. Sungie, why don't you go downstairs and get our tickets from your grandfather while I finish getting ready." Minho softly asked and Jisung innocently agreed.

Hyunjin then walked behind Jisung, whispering "liar liar pants on fire!" Jisung shushed him, signaling with his hand to shut it. "Oh Hyunjin!" Minho called for him which allowed for the twin to escape.

"I have a ridiculous, somewhat childish request to make. Hyunjin, you know you're more than my assistant to me. You're like a brother to me and I was wondering if you...would.." Minho rambled, finding it hard to speak. "If I could accompany you on the trip?"

Minho gasped in relief, "would you really, Hyunjin? Thank you!" It could be the nerves that made Minho hug the stunned ravenette. "You don't even have to go as my assistant just as a friend."

"Hyung, I am honored. And as a friend, if I was in your place and about to see my ex after twelve years, I would suggest you bring these." Hyunjin walked out of the closet with a pair of leather jeans.

~

Hyunjin changed from his normal formal attire into something more casual; in true Hyunjin fashion, a leather jack, black skinny jeans, designer boots, and a pair of sunglasses. As they loaded up the car, Minho was shaking with nervousness, clinging onto Changbin for moral support and comfort. "Wish me luck, dad." Changbin smiled assuringly at his son, "good luck Minnie." With one last hug and an encouraging look, Minho got in the car.

Jisung ran down the driveway and into Changbin's arms "Bye Grandpa Binnie!" Changbin hugged him warmly in his arms. "Bye Sungie."

"You're coming to Sydney for Christmas right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, my sweet Ji." Changbin assured Jisung who gave him one last hug and ran to the car. "Say hello to your dad for me!" Changbin shouted from his spot. "I will!" Jisung replied happily. Changbin wished them good luck as he closed the gate.

And the trio was off to Sydney Australia.

♡︎