18

♡︎

After an eventful day the twins switch back to their respective parents. Although Jisung and Felix force their parents to dress up for a special dinner.

Chan and Jisung arrived at the lobby door when Chan sighed "Ji, I've had enough surprises today. Can you please just tell me where we are going?" Jisung only smiled "You're going to love it dad! Just chill."

Felix and Minho then arrived and at the sight Chan's eyes immediately noticed the honey blonde in a pair of tight leather jeans looking beautiful and elegant all at the same time.

"Do you know we're there taking us?" Minho whispered to Chan who shook his head smiling "no idea."

A short drive stopped when the limousine arrived at the Sydney Opera House, Harbour. Chan, Minho and the twins got out of the car looking around. "This is where we're having dinner?" Chan asked, confused at the empty bizarre harbor.

Jisung shook his head and turned to his father on the other side where a boat stood peacefully. "Over there."

With the help of a smaller boat the four were driven over to the main boat. "And how are you paying for all this?" Chan asked knowing it takes money and an adult to do all this stuff. "We used our savings."

"Jisung." Chan scolded. "Ok Grandpa Binnie chipped in." Jisung explained. "Jisung!" Minho also scolded and Jisung gave up. "Ok. Grandpa paid for it all."

Felix and Jisung stood in front of the door "Minho and Chan. Your dinner awaits." The twins open the door and Minho walks in looking at the place.

"The table is for two only?" Chan immediately noticed "because we won't be joining." Jisung smiled sweetly at his dad. "But I will. I'll be your server tonight." Seungmin said, finally walking into the room. "And I'm Hyunjin, your other server. Would you like a drink? I hope we are not fired for following the order of the two famous twelve year old twins."

Minho and Chan looked at each other in disbelief. Felix took his cue and turned on the romantic music as the twins scurry off.

"You do get it right?" Seungmin then asked once they were gone. Minho shyly nodded "they're recreating the night we met. The boat, the music." Chan noted all the details. "The help." Seungmin said since both him and Hyunjin were hired on the same wedding night.

Hyunjin offered them each a drink before signaling to Seungmin their leave. "You know, I haven't been on a boat since The Serendipity 2.0." Chan said, making Minho giggle in agreement "neither have I."

"Here's to..." Chan said looking for the words but Minho beat him to it "the kids."

"The kids." Chan softly said agreeingly. That's when Chan noticed the twins peeking through the windows shaking his head. "Now I know what the zoo animals feel like." Minho nodded in agreement "twins."

Chan smiled fondly and cleared his throat "you know maybe whenever we can. You and I should talk about what happened to us. Honestly it's all a bit blurry for me. It just ended so fast."

Minho shook his head and playfully added "it started so fast."

"Well that part, I clearly remember." Chan replied, recalling that night. It was all so fast. They both laughed softly at their youthful memories.

"It's going well. Should we serve the food?" Hyunjin said as they also peaked through the window without getting caught.

Seungmin hummed in agreement as the two were crammed in a corner and it was difficult to get out. Hyunjin moved trying to help but Seungmin also moved and it got them in an interesting position.

Seungmin gasped slightly when he felt something and he blushed looking at Hyunjin who had his eyes closed.

"Wow."

♡︎