Weaponoids Get Schooled

Start from the beginning

Alice(Myrtenaster):I Wanna Freeze His Lungs And Kill Him Slowly And Just..... Watch....Him...Suffer.

RWBY:WHAT THE HELL?!

Qrow:Wow,She's Actually Awesome Even If She Is The Daughter Of An Ice Princess And Ice Queen's Niece.

Winter:Watch Your Tongue,Drunk.

Qrow:I'm Just Saying.

You,Shawn,Celia Took a Few steps Away From Alice,When you Heard Those Words.

*Timeskip*

You And The Others Made It To Proffesor Port's Class And Thankfully After Introducing Yourselves,Port Began A Lecture Of His Past And NO One Listened And As For You,You Were Bored that You Played A Video Game,Alice Was Blushing with a Smile while Drawing Herself Having Sex With You,Shawn Wasn't Even Listening And Celia............Was Asleep.

Ruby:Crescent Rose!that Game Better Not Be Rated 'M'!

Crescent:Uh..........It's Rated 'F' For Fun?Also What Was That About Myrtenaster Drawing Something.

Myrtenaster Blushes In Embarrassment When She Heard what she drew That She Covered her Eyes And Ears....probably Shouldn't,That Way You Could've heard the next Line.

Yang:What About Ember Sleeping In Class?Though,It was Funny.

Ember:I'd Totally Do that.

(Y/n):'So FUCKING Boring..........SEX FANTASY'

You Were Fantasizing About Having Sex With Alice And Marrying Her And It Was About To Have Your Kiss Making You Officially Married Until the School Bell Rung.

(Y/n):HEY!DAMMIT And I Was Having A Good Fantasy.

Weiss:Perv.

Celia:*Yawn*Class's Already Over?Aw,I Wanted To Sleep More.

Shawn:Technically,THIS Wasn't A Class!It Was JUST A Man Telling A Story About His Youth.

Yang:Professor Port Is So Boring.

Alice:Yeah But.....At least,I Got To Make A Drawing Of Me & Crescent Or (Y/n) but.....Please,Don't Look At it.

Ruby:Anything For My Future Daughter In Law.

Myrtenaster And Crescent Blush And Myrtenaster Passes Out While Crescent Is Red From Blushing And Anger.

Crescent:MOM!

Shawn:Fine.

Celia:No Promises!

(Y/n):'Anything For That Beautiful Face and Smile' Sure,I Don't Care.

Myrtenaster Blushes Again And Passes Out After Hearing Crescent Call Her Beautiful while Crescent himself Is Embarrassed.

Alice Only Smiled And Gave A Little Laugh,Which Caused You To feel A HeartBeat As Strong As A Punch And It Flinged You In The Air And the Others Look at You Worried.

(Y/n)(Not In Sight):IM STILL ALIVE!!

Ruby & Myrtenaster:Oh,Thank God.

~Lunch Break~

The Four of You Arrived At the Cafeteria To Finally Eat Food For The First Time....Or Your Case,Something That ISN'T Cookies.