"Wait we really are going to leave this here? Just...going to stop here and continue tomorrow?" Taehyung asks looking at Namjoon as he hums. "Yeah I know it may be weird but...depending on the fact that Jungmei clearly knows all of us and we've talked to her unknowingly I guess it won't be that awkward to just leave it for tomorrow. Also I'm also hungry and tired." We all nod as he stands up brushing himself off.

"I'm going to go to my room to check our schedules for tomorrow before we eat." He hums walkimg out. "Umm...I'm going to the bathroom, I'm only now noticing my hunger and full bladder." Jimin jumps up and quicly moves out of the room.

"I'll go check if Jin-hyung needs any help with the food." Hoseok exclaims before walking out of the room leaving the rest of us confused at his rush. Well...maybe not the rest of us seeminly as I didn't realise the tension in the room with the last 3 remaining males.

Once its only me, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi silence quickly overtakes the room. I gulp feeling awkward and silently squirming in my seat. I look at Yoongi seeing him blankly stare at the wall and Taehyung and Jungkook looking at him with squinted eyes. Why do I feel like some of them just used excuses to get awau from this tension?

"Hyung-" "Can I speak to Jungmei-ssi alone please? I promise I won't do anything." Yoongi asked looking at the 3 of us and before Jungkook and Taehyung could protest I quickly nodded my head. I may not really want to talk about what I know he is going to say but leaving it up to Jungkook and Taehyung to sort out sounds like it could lead to a scolding from Jin.

They both looked at me shocked but I just shook my head at them. "Don't make that faces it's the best way to get this talked out without anyone saying something offensive right Jungkook?" I say with a raised eyebrow making him scoff. Luckily they both followed my decision and left the room leaving just me and Yoongi. He gave me a awkward smile making me want to laugh even though this sitation is al ready not the best.

"So...I just..." Yoongi began rubbing the back of his neck but I patiently waited for him to take his time. "I'm so sorry Jumgmei-ssi...it was stupid of me! I don't even know why I did it. Evrn if you really were Jungkook I still crossed a line and I really am so sorry. I honestly don't really don't expect you to forgive me-" He stopped groaning as he rubbed his temples. I felt bad at hoe stressed he looked, I mean given the situation and everything that happened tonight I can't blame him because I feel the same way.

"I forgive you it's okay...I mean it's not actually okay but you did say you are sorry and I know you regret it. Just please next time make sure your members are guys before you do that...no wait-" He chuckled making me sheepishly smile at him.

"Well I'd hope the rest of them really are male or else there would be a whole lot more explaining to do..." His smile dropped and he sighed making me tilt my head. "What I did was impulsive and wrong...even if I suspected that there was a secret I still should have never taken it that far I'm still so sorry..."

I laughed making him look up at me. "I already told you I forgive you but...I also have to apologise...I was at fault for pretending to be someone you all trusted and it made you hurt thinking that he didn't trust you which led to this situation and I really am sorry..."

A short silence followed from the 2 of us making me bite my lip in anxiousness. I jumped when I saw a pale hand stretching out to me makimg me look up with wide eyes. "How about we call it even? I forgive you too and I understand why you did it." He gave me a small smile making me feel guilt build up. He forgave me so easily just like Yoonmi always does...

I took his hand shaking it making us both smile. "Even...and thank you...you really do remind me of Yoonmi..." He tilted his head in confusion while our hands released. "Yoonmi?" I nodded pointing at him.

"Hmm Yoonmi is my unnie who is with me in BTG. She is an amazing rapper and pretends to dislike my hugs but I always see her gummy smile everytime I snuggle up to her even if she acts like a grumpy grandma sometimes" I smiled at the memory of her making me slightly tear up.

"So I'm guessing that if this whole parallel alternate univerese thingy is true...that means that she is me?" I tap my nose humming yes. I didn't really think of how they all really were my unnies just in male form. I knew I unconsciously found comfort in it because I will love and admire my unnies in any form since they are my family.

"You must really miss them right..." I nod again letting my head hang more. "I do...I sometimes feel guilty about not thinking about them all the time but it just...thinking about them all the time hurts me...if the way I remember leaving just continued on with me gone does it mean they think I'm dead? Are they okay? Do they even...care?"

"Jungmei-ssi..." "You can call me Mei if you want..." He nodded giving me a tight lipped smile.

"Mei-ah...I'm sure your unnies are okay and I'm sure they miss you. If we were to lose Jungkook...I don't think I'll even have enough will to go on..." My eyes went wide does this mean Yoonmi won't be able to-

"Wait wait I don't mean it like that!" He shook his head seeing my face making him panic. "I just mean that I wouldn't be able to enjoy life like I used to. What I'm trying to say I'm sure that they all miss you so much and won't ever forget you...they will definitely be happy when you get back." I smiled at him hiding the dark thought in the back of my mind.

What if when I get back becomes if I get back...will that mean I'm stuck being in a place I don't belong? Just how long until it all goes wrong...