Rak : Dei anga paaru da.. kalyanam aana pudhu jodi vara maari irukku la..

       Rakshan said pointing ashwin and sivaangi who were walking towards them with a smile..

Teju : Aama la.. apdiye irukku..

         Sivaangi excitedly hugged his brother while ashwin was busy admiring their bond.. She hugged teju and was eagerly waiting to explore the waterfall as she loves waterfalls very much..

Sk : Anneyy.. Thanks neyy.. inga kottitu vandhadhukku.. waterfalls na enakku romba pudikum.. (she clapped her hands while they smiled at her happiness)

Teju : Sivu.. namma inga jolly aa enjoy pannuvom ok va..
Sk : Ok ka..

         The gang moved towards the waterfall.. They noticed few peoples here and there.. Not caring anything sivaangi ran towards the waterfall excitedly..

          Teju and sivaangi was playing in the water while ashwin's eyes automatically fell on her happy face.. She was sprinkling water on teju's face and enjoying herself with careless..

         The boys was busy clicking selfies and rakshan called the girls to join them..

Teju : Sivu.. namma photo click pannathukaprom  varalaam va..

         Sivaangi nodded and walked in the water but she lost her balance which was noticed by ashwin.. Before he could proceed a new pair of hands held her both the hands and prevent her from falling..

        Her face beamed with surprise when she noticed arjun who was holding her hand while ashwin confused seeing her face..

Sk : Hey arjun..
Arj : Hi..
Sk : Enna oru surprise..
Arj : Enakkum dha..

           Ashwin and his gang was looking at them with confusion while sivaangi came towards them with arjun..

Sk : Anneyy.. idhu arjun en frnd..

        They smiled at him and had an handshake including ashwin..

Arj : Ithelaam un brothers aa..
Sk : Elaarum en brothers illa.. (she said looking at ashwin)

Sk : Aprom.. Ithu teju akka..
Arj : Oh.. hi..
Sk : Aprom idhu.. (she paused at ashwin)

Arj : Un elder brother aa.. (he asked while rakshan and kavin chuckled)
Ak(mv) : Edheyy elder brother aa.. yaara paathu enna kelvi kekure..

Ak : I am Ashwin.. Na sivaangi athai paiyyan.. na avalukku maama.. (he said giving him a handshake)

          His reply made her shock while arjun smiled seeing his posa posa.. Rakshan who noticed this decided to tease him.. he smiled mischeivously and turn towards sivaangi..

Rak : Thangam nee arjun kooda pesu naanga konjam pictures click pannitu varen..

         Ashwin eye's fixed on the duo who were happily chatting eachother.. He felt irritated looking at arjun who was smiling and admiring looking at sivaangi.. Ashwin felt uncomfortable seeing them together..

Ak(mv) : Ivana paathale fraud maari irukku.. ivan paarva vera seri illa.. (he murmured)

Ak(mv) : Na elaam pesuna thalli poga vendiyadhu aana avan kooda romba jolly aa pesure.. (he murmured fixing his gaze on sivaangi)

Rak : Arjun um sivaangi um semma pair illa da..

      Rakshan said little bit louder gaining his attention while ashwin frowned at the statement.. The trio was chuckling seeing the tensed and possessive ashwin..

       His eyes widened when arjun gave her a side hug before bidding bye..

Ak : Dei nee entha dhairiyathula sivu mela kaiyya vechen.. (he gritted his teeth and fisted his hand)

Rak : Thangam antha arjun romba nalla paiyyan nu nenaikure..

Sk : Aama neyy.. romba nalla paiyyan.. gentleman vera..
Rak : Oh.. paathale theriyudhu.. nalla friendship na kandippa vitradha..
Sk : Avan frnd irundha super aa iruppen neyy.. Avlo-

Ak : Dei polaam va.. (he said breaking their conversation)

      Saying he left from there making her confuse while the trio smiled in victory..

~~~~~~~~

       The gang were busy chit-chatting inside the cafe while ashwin was in dilemma whether he should talk to her or not..
       Teju and kavin excused themselves and moved away while teju secretly dailed rakshan and he left from there leaving them alone..

     Sivaangi was playing with her nails not giving any attention to him who was sitting opposite to her.. Ashwin who took this chance to sort out the problem moved his gaze towards her..

Ak : Sivaangi.. (he called while she moved his gaze to him)

Ak : I am sry..
Sk : Edhukku??

Ak : For everything.. nee evlo elaam en mela kovam illanu sonnalum.. un manasula ippovum na sonna antha hurtful words azhama padhinjirukkunu theriyum.. Enakku theriyala sivaangi epdi adha erase pannanum nu.. but onnu solren unna vida en manasu dha romba valikudhu.. I cant forgive myself.. ( A loner tear drop fell from his eyes which made her heart ache)

Ak : Nethu bike la.. nee sonna andha words irukku la.. adha ketapodhu enakku evlo hurt aachunu theriyuma.. Na unna enna thoda mudiyadha alavukku avamadhichiten la.. Unna asingama pesiten la.. I am really sorry.. elaam na venum ne pannala.. I am sry.. I am sry sivaangi ma.. Nee enna mannikalanaalum paravaala.. but don't hesitate to touch me or talk to me.. It hurts me a lot.. plz..

     Tears automatically escaped from his eyes while sivaangi was in a verge of tears.. Her heart peirced to see her love in this state while he excused himself and moved outside..

Sk(mv) : En maama nee enna ipdi kashta paduthure.. Unkitta irundhu velagi poradhukku reason nee illa maama.. naane dha.. I dont want to fall for you again.. aprom.. nee enna vittu velagi pona enaala thaanga mudiyadhu.. (she wiped her tears and moved from there..)

Rak : Thangam.. yeru.. polaam.. (rakshan said to sivaangi who was engrossed in a deep thought)

       Ashwin started his bike but felt a weight on his bike.. He was shocked looking at the mirror.. Sivaangi smiled looking at him while he looked her with open mouth.. She placed her hand on his shoulder giving him another shock..

Sk : Polaam maama..

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...