There is no stopping him when he lunges forward, we only back up to give him more space hoping the violence doesn't spill over onto us. The wolf never stood a chance with the way Scott picks him up with one hand and slamming him to the ground. Cheyenne calls for him to stop but Lisa holds her back. The beta grasps Scott's arm digging in his nails trying and failing to remove it, Scott only tightens his grip before bringing up his free hand to collide it heavily into his jaw. Repeating the motion the sickening crack of the bone as it breaks and dislocates rings out on the now silent gym while Scott continues slamming his fist into his face until the beta's hands go limp falling away from Scott's arm. "Stop this," Alpha André begs. Scott slowly stands pulling the beta up with him looking the alpha directly in the eye as he grips the head twisting it fast before releasing him. The body hits the floor and I can feel Sophia's quickening breath against my back with the realization of what just happened. Part of her mind thinks this isn't right, but another licks a jaw relishing in this. It's smelling at the blood in the air with pleasure

Mate

He takes a step towards the alpha. Wolves are starting to circle with what has been said about their females here. Droplets of sweat are starting to roll down their alpha's face as he shakes with the effort not to move eyes glancing around, "it's done now" he stammers swallowing audibly when Scott stops in front of him leaning down to come face to face. Scott's large size is enough to intimidate. "Is it?" Scott asks with a calm the other alpha can't grasp onto. "Y-yes, my apologies to you and your mate." he lowers his head inclining his neck. Scott turns away coming to Cheyenne bending down to her ear whispering in it and she nods her head glancing our way. "Thank you," she tells Sophia while Sophia is pressing her lips to my back nodding her head. She is losing herself to her instincts. Turning around pulling her face to mine to look her in the eyes, "are you okay?" she tries to glance around me before bringing her eyes back to mine breathing out, "yeah," she nods biting her lip.

Wolves start to disburse from the scene. Some shove shoulders with scraping of teeth and a promise of later after Scott dismisses them, ordering them to go back to what they were doing. Scott tells one of the Foret Noires members to remove the beta and they snap up quickly to the task. "Idiots," Conner mutters under his breath before walking towards the exit. A few of Rufus' members tumble in while glancing around and sniffing at the energy of the open space. His right-hand man laughs loudly as he watches the body being dragged from the building while Conner holds the door open to let it pass. He firmly shuts it closed, locking eyes with the male, growling loud. "Got a problem, Nomad?" he asks Conner.

Conner's fur raises before settling back down, "there's about to be, Kent," he steps into the wolf's space. Tensions between the leaders and wolves of the two packs continue to tighten and stretch. They seem to want to poke the wolf and invoke a fight between them. Luckily Dominic's wolves haven't taken the bait.

"Conner don't" Sophia watches with interest, "it's been enough today," she lies. I can hear the thought. Fight, fight, fight. He does as he is told instead, walking away from the group back towards us. "What was that? Who is that?" she starts her questions but he shakes his head, "just another asshole, don't worry about him."

She opens her mouth before closing it again, "fine," she responds with a shrug before turning towards me for an answer. Sighing out, it has been enough today, "he is one of Rufus' higher ranks, no different than a Beta they just don't call him that." Sophia nods her head in understanding leaning into me but her eyes continue to watch Kent as he and his small group walk back out.

"Are we done here?" she asks softly scratching her nails against my lower back, rubbing her cheek against my chest before she looks up at me. Kissing the top of her head I take her hand in mine, "yea, I'm done here. Let's get back so you can rest," I'm exhausted from everything already and it's hardly past noon. Leading her towards the exit she has a need to keep her hand on me. "Relax," holding the door open for her, she steps out and her lips pull downward in a frown. "I feel funny," she tells me and she touches her cheeks while holding her stomach like she is about to be sick. Frowning I feel her forehead but she pulls my hand away, "that's not what I meant. I feel like I have a stone in my gut," she tells me looking around as branches snap and she stands on her toes as if in alert mode.

Luca comes tumbling out of the nearby woods with a grin on his face. "Where's Rufus?" he demands.

A quick look over he has blood-stained spatters on his shirt and hands, "why?" something is off and his grin grows as his teeth poke through. "Daddy's lookin' for him," he tries to shrug but he has a giddiness in his stance that makes him bounce. Sophia eyes him suspiciously, "does this have to do with last night?" she asks gripping my hand tighter.

"Maybe" he laughs and a loud cry of agony can be heard that makes him laugh more as his eyes shift, darkening and lightening as his wolf shows more and more.