"No," responding as I pull my hand away and letting her go. I would be the one marching toward them.

The Beta amongst them takes an interest as she gets closer and she takes notice of him as her face changes, putting on a smile. "Hello," he says nodding his head and the males glance between one another while he starts to smile, "can I help you?" He offers to her and Sophia's smile widens while she shakes her head, "non, mais je peux vous aider," she tells him with a sweetness to her voice. The beta looks taken back and distracted by her words as she moves forward placing her hands on his shoulders and he looks over her face before starting to grimace as her claws dig in deep and she brings her knee up hard. He drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes holding himself as he curls into a ball, tears running down his cheeks as he rasps out "bitch," between the breaths he is sucking in, trying to swallow down the severe pain.

She laughs lightly, "gotta say, I am surprised," she looms over him while he cradles his balls through his shorts crouching low to the ground from the rough hit he just took, "most guys I hear talkin' shit like that don't have much balls to hit, how good for you," she bends down putting her hands on her knees to speak directly to his face. Her tongue darts out as she watches him with a smile still on her face. Looking around a crowd has gathered watching the exchange, murmuring amongst themselves, some of the males are starting to protect themselves after what they witnessed. Sophia stands up straight glancing around the crowd before her storm falls on the other male the beta was speaking with. Her step in his direction has them all taking a few steps back. I can see now why Conner took a step back. Wonder how many times he felt that wrath brings a slight smile to my face. I start to think back to the first time we met and the way she smiled at me, was she thinking to do the same. The thought makes me shiver and not with pleasure as that smile slides just as quickly off my face.

"Come on, where are your balls now?" Sophia's teeth tap against each other as her rage continues to seep out of her, "sure had bigger ones a moment ago with your catcalls. Des petits hommes degoutants, vils et sans valeur!" Her heart is ramming itself against her bones and she pants hard as her temperature continues to rise. Chantel's eyes get wide and Sam asks her for a translation. "All you gotta know is girl knows her some french," she tells him and I can tell by the way his face pales and lightens that she is telling him everything that's been said. I am too busy shifting on my feet and rubbing my chest from the pressure I feel from her. Scott's stance starts to shift as he rocks side to side, even he is starting to feel the effects of the energy starting to roll off of her. Chey has to reach up putting her hand on his arm, "what's going on?" she asks him as she looks around before looking at her.

Sophia's eyes dart to her as her head angles in her direction, the thoughts of the morning are starting to run in her mind before she pushes them aside, "tell him what you said, tell everyone what you had to say about his mate," she kicks the betas side hard, making him cough, "what's the matter, can't take it all?" she asks, eyes starting to shine. Scott's eyes land on him as his muscles start to flex. Their Alpha starts to make his way in their direction, "what is the meaning of this!" he demands when he comes to a stand in the center of the circle of gathered wolves. Sophia flashes her teeth his way and I have to pull her back to my side, pressing her behind me. Conner flanks her side and the Alpha's wolf rumbles his displeasure but Scott's wolf is much louder. "I would like to know what your beta had to say," his eyes haven't left the male still curled on the floor.

"Se lever," he hisses to his beta. The beta grunts as he slowly stands up from the floor, breathing in and out just as slowly before he can raise his gaze. "Qu'est-ce que tu as fait?" The Alpha demands and the beta croaks a response before clamping his mouth shut. I can feel Sophia's fingers on my skin as she presses her hands on my back, leaning forward and pressing her nose in and I can hear her inhaling with a hum before she pulls away, "he told his little friend how he would love to fuck her so bad she couldn't walk afterwards," she provides the answer and I stiffen before glancing back at her before eyeing Scott.