AKIHIKO THE WORKAHOLIC:

Start from the beginning

...

What the hell came over me?

Sounding like a cult leader giving a sermon...
I am a PRODUCER, damn it!

This is a School Idol CLUB.
Not a School Idol CULT.

Maybe this is what Umi was talking about when it comes to 'Worldly desires'.
Sure, what she wanted was harmless. But these thoughts in my head could really bring some damage...

What is the point in denying it any further?

I know that there have been two worldly desires living inside of my head rent free all along.

1. What I said yesterday.

AND

2. Well... Maybe I like the look of the school idol stage spotlight a little bit.

 Maybe I like the look of the school idol stage spotlight a little bit

AKI: *Sigh* "Is this really... what I wanted?"

But make no mistake about it, both of them are distorted desires.
Desires that are created in the heat of the moment, rather than thinking straight for the long term.

I'll be damned if I let my desires get the better of me. That's how corrupted producers are born.

Producers like Kamijou.

Me? I don't see my girls as a means to an end.
I see my girls as my life itself.

Without them, life is meaningless to me.

So, I think it's pretty understandable that I'm pissed off when other Club Presidents swoop in and try and poach them.

All to use their popularity to promote their Clubs.
Popularity that WE at the School Idol Club created!

But no matter, it's all going to be fine. The School Idol Club is FINE. Because I've got somebody who actually takes things seriously as my Club's Vice-President.

In fact this is the only time I'll approve of Lanzhu's lack of restraint.

Because for the greater good, she's going to make the other school idols at Nijigasaki take this seriously.

Because we're not playing games anymore. The μ's promo video for the School Idol Showcase made me realize that.

If we are ever going to have a shot at being number one. Then we need to take this SERIOUSLY.

That is all I'm asking!