[Taekook] His Dedication

"Jungkook, can't you just talk to the guy? He's been there for almost 10 minutes now" Hoseok says as he looks back to the younger

"How about you talk to him, hyung?" Jungkook says, huffing.

"All, I'm saying is... He's been here everyday, waiting for you to forgive him, what did you guys even fight about?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook sighs.

"Well, I just wanted him to feel how I felt when he didn't talk to me and ignored me for like a week" Jungkook says, huffing.
"And? It's been a week, JK... Almost 2, just give the guy a chance" Hoseok says and Jungkook sighs.

"Okay, okay" He says and walked to the balcony. He looks at Taehyung, who smiled and immediately stood up.
"Hey, you! Come in" Jungkook says and Taehyung walks in.

Jungkook crosses his arms as he glared at Taehyung. The older sighs and grabbed Jungkook's hands.
"Love... I didn't mean to, okay? It was because of work, I couldn't do anything... I had to finish it" Taehyung says.

"But when you're working, you'd give me attention. You don't even cuddle me at night anymore" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs.

"Okay, okay, I'll do that, yeah? I promise! I really promise... Please forgive me?"

"Okay, okay, I forgive you..."