[Jikook] Don't Listen To It, I'm Here

Remember when Jungkook said he was afraid of microwaves? He was scared that it would blow up when using

Remember when Jungkook said he was afraid of microwaves? He was scared that it would blow up when using. But! The golden maknae is also not a big fan with things that pop. Jungkook would try to hide his fear everytime he would perform for armys, that's why it's not seen much. Though, today, he was not having a good day.

Jimin noticed how Jungkook would flinch at the game where they'll pop balloons. Of course he knew the maknae's fear was things that pop. But he never saw Jungkook flinch, he'll always try to hide it. Now, that he's seeing it, there might be some problem then.

Today was an exciting day, they filmed Run BTS and is also having a performance. Of course they're all excited, they'll be seeing armys again. Jungkook sat beside Jimin, well, they share a car, so that's the reason why. Jimin looked at Jungkook, rubbing his thigh.
"Baby?" He says, frowning.
"Yes, babe?" Jungkook asks, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder.
"You okay? You seem to be flinching badly while we were filming" Jimin asks and Jungkook just smiled.
"I'm okay, just not having a good day... I'll be able to perform okay, don't worry, hyungie" Jungkook says, hugging Jimin's arm. Of course people knew about their relationship, even if they get hate, they still have supporters.
"Hmm, okay" Jimin says and kissed the top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook flinches for the 2nd time as they performed. There was so many fireworks and things that popped, it was so scary for Jungkook. Though, he's not showing it. As he got closer to the edge, a big loud explosion happened, which was the fire that would come out. It almost hit Jungkook, which scared him so bad that he had ran away, far from the explosion thingys. Because of this, the performance stopped. Armys are worried as they cheered for him. Jimin ran to Jungkook, and sees the younger covering his eyes with his face hidden in between his knees.
"Petal? Hey, hey... It'll be okay" Jimin says as he hugged Jungkook. The others ran to them, seeing that Jungkook was crying. Which means they needed space, worried for their maknae.

Jungkook cried, face hidden on Jimin's chest as he gripped his boyfriend's shirt.
"I'm sorry I ruined the performance" Jungkook says, sobbing. Jimin rubbed his back, shushing him.
"It's okay, Kookie! You did your best! At least we managed to finish the performance!" They all said, hugging him.

"For real?"

"For real!"