[Yoonkook] How Did It Turn Out Like This? pt2

Yoongi promised himself to not do the stupid shits he had did to cause Jungkook away

Yoongi promised himself to not do the stupid shits he had did to cause Jungkook away. He stopped drinking, and finally got a decent job, wanting to see Jungkook again and show him how much he had changed.

Yoongi walked inside a newly opened flower shop. He smiled, remembering Jungkook. The younger always wanted to collect flowers and plant them on their backyard but couldn't as he didn't have much money to buy some. The flower shop was also a cafe. He sat down and hit the bell, which the sign said to call for someone. He heard someone's voice and that's when he saw him. Him. Jungkook.
"Yes, what can I do-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he looks up, making eye contact with Yoongi. His eyes widened, staring at him with teary eyes.
"H-hyung... " Jungkook says, trying to smile, but couldn't.

"Jungkook... You did it... " Yoongi says, giving a smile, but his eyes showed pain. Jungkook's eyes were also filled with sadness, seeing Yoongi after a year, and the feelings still there, is hurting him.
"Yeah... I see you found a decent job and you changed... Uhm... Are you still drinking?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"No, I stopped... I only drink once a month" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"I've missed you" Yoongi says. Jungkook stared at him and just gave him a smile.
"I did too... But maybe the break up was a good idea? Look at us now" Jungkook says, smiling slightly.

"Jungkook... I know what I did before wasn't something to be proud of... But when I lost you, I realized my mistake... I'm really sorry for hurting you" Yoongi says. Jungkook pats Yoongi's shoulder, chuckling.

"Hyung, that's okay... What's good is that we made it, the thing we wanted happened, right?"

"Yeah... "