[Jinkook] You Helped Me

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF ANOREXIA AND BULIMIA ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook cried as he stared at the puke he had forced himself to throw up. He didn't like that he's doing this, but the voices in his head won't stop saying him to do it. It was the only way for it to stop. He sniffles, flushing it and brushing his teeth. He stared at himself in the mirror, seeing the once lively golden maknae had become skinny and exhausted. He doesn't know why, but the reason this happened is because of people on the internet asking him if he gained weight. Because of that, he had become insecure about his body and he did that, he didn't eat and skipped meals. It went on for already 4 weeks, the only food he had eaten was biscuits and water, that's all.

After finishing, he came out and just plopped on his bed, grabbing his phone. He had a notification that his Jin hyung went live. He decided to try and watch it, maybe it'll cheer him up. Besides, Jin is his boyfriend. He smiled as he sees Jin show his food to the camera.
"I wish I'm like him..." He says. It's because Jin didn't care that much about eating, but Jungkook did as people expected him to be this buff and strong guy, that's the person he shows to them. He saw how Jin ate, which made him smile. He felt bad for himself, he should be like his boyfriend. He shouldn't care about gaining weight, it's normal, you can always burn it off in a more safer way, not like what Jungkook is doing. He sighs, putting his phone down. He saw the meal Jimin had given him awhile ago, which is probably cold now.

He gulps and decided, maybe one bite won't hurt? And he sat up, taking the meal and ate a small half of the rice and also a small portion of the kimchi. He smiled, he missed eating these meals. He's getting tired of eating those plain biscuits. He looked back at his phone and sees that the live had finished. He gets startled as the door opened and he's met with Jin, who's rubbing his belly with a hum.
"Oh, Kookie" Jin says, smiling. He sees Jungkook put the meal down, and looking away.
"Petal?" Jin says, sitting down beside Jungkook. He stared at the food, seeing that the younger only ate a half.

"Baby, you're getting skinny... You should eat more" Jin says, frowning.
"I-I'll get fat" Jungkook stutters, biting his bottom lip.
"Baby, you might get sick" Jin says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"I don't want armys to be disappointed" The younger says, making Jin sigh.
"Baby, armys would rather have you healthy, they like your chubby cheeks" Jin says, smiling.
"I-I made myself throw up, hyungie... " Jungkook confessed. He closes his eyes as he's scared, will the older get mad?

"Oh, baby" Jin says and hugged Jungkook, kissing the side of his head.
"Is it coming back?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods, sniffling.
"What about this... Watch me eat and I'll watch you eat... You said that everytime you watch EatJin, it makes you want to eat too... It helps you, right?" Jin says and Jungkook nods.

And they did, Jungkook started eating again. Jin helped him by eating with him and the help of EatJin too.